Guess who's Boosted,Baby.

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
kevera

Guess who's Boosted,Baby.

Post by kevera »

Look what showed up today.I've waited a long time for this.I am hopefully going to install it on Sunday.I'm very excited.I got a killer deal.I want to thank Bluecrush for helping me get an awesome deal on this kit.He went out of his way to help me get this,so here's a big Thanks Buddy.Everytime I mash the pedal,I will think of you,awr,awr,awr.Now,I guess I will need a Boost gauge and get the unichip figured out.Now after all the work I've done.I will be finished.ahahaha.We'll see.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
GrayFox

Re: Guess who's Boosted,Baby. (kevera)

Post by GrayFox »

awesome Kev! looks like you were a little early getting the VOTM
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Awesome! Glad you got it ok. And before anyone else asks, there was only one S/C available from this particular Pontiac dealer. No more. Sorry.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
djb383

Post by djb383 »

With the help of an adapter kit, could you mount that on top of your LT1, then mount them both in your Vibe?
'05 Lava Tutone base, Pwr Grp, Moon & Tunes, 16" alloys, Auto.....Yep, it's gotta HEMI
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

COLOR ME RED WITH ENVY!
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Are you going to run it with the TRD ECU or the Unichip?Also, you will need these other parts for your installation:-NGK BKR6EIX plugs-Permatex Copper Spray-a-gasket-Fuel line disconnect tool (light blue one)http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/f4/e6/63_ ... eplacement Coolant
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
tcam

Re: Guess who's Boosted,Baby. (keithvibe)

Post by tcam »

sweeeet must be a great feeling to have that. bet the anxiousness to have it installed is umbearable lol
kevera

Re: Guess who's Boosted,Baby. (BlueCrush)

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Are you going to run it with the TRD ECU or the Unichip?Also, you will need these other parts for your installation:-NGK BKR6EIX plugs-Permatex Copper Spray-a-gasket-Fuel line disconnect tool (light blue one)http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/f4/e6/63_ ... eplacement CoolantI just got the spray copper stuff.I'm picking up the cooler plugs in the morning.I have a full bottle of coolant from when I changed it just before winter.I don't have the disconnect tool,but a buddy of mine,who will help me install,said he has a trick for that.The unichip is another question,I will run the Turd one for now.I talked to unichip and they said I need a "boost controller" and have to bring it in to a tuner to fix the harness.I wish it were easier,but that will be my next project,because I want to keep me CAI.I also ordered the snow stage 1 water injection kit.
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Great! Sounds like you're all set! Good Luck with the install. Make aure to post pics and vids(if you can) when done.
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
kevera

Post by kevera »

I can't wait either.I don't think I'll sleep till Sunday.I feel like a kid again.I will take some pics,the weather is suppose to be real nice.
GrayFox

Post by GrayFox »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Make aure to post pics and vids(if you can) when done.yeah we want LOTS of pics do you plan on a dyno or hitting the track sometime afterwards?
kevera

Re: Guess who's Boosted,Baby. (ANO_Vibe)

Post by kevera »

I will hit the dyno to get the unichip sorted out.I want to get as much power as I can from it.But after all this,I will be broke.ahahaha.
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

kevera thats flipping SWEET!!! I want to SC so bad, but the job is lots of driving so I want to keep it super reliable for now. let us know how it is after and take lots of pics!!!!
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

that's great, kev!now when we're in Ont in Aug, we can get a ride in a s/c vibe! still haven't had the chance!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
coldmm803

Post by coldmm803 »

sweetness, you deserve the vibe of the month title
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Welcome to the club!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
kevera

Post by kevera »

I guess I should ask this question now.Where does the w/i go.In the intake or plumbed in the s/c.
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

com on now slacker... that thing isn't in YET??? Whats the hold up... It works A LOT better if you mount it to the engine rather than to a table... Sheesh...
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Glad to see that you got it ok.
Bye Bye Vibe.............
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

I had a feeling that you were going f/i. Congrats on the supercharger! I can only imagine how exited you must be. I get excited when I even think about getting a supercharger, then I get real sad when I realize that I cant afford one.
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »I guess I should ask this question now.Where does the w/i go.In the intake or plumbed in the s/c.Either, you can either route it into your intake like mine (I have an Injen CAI) or directly into the S/C like Lancer. If you don't have a CAI or SRI, I would probably go with directly into the S/C.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
CountryVibe

Re: Guess who's Boosted,Baby. (damronjr)

Post by CountryVibe »

Gratz on the supercharger kevera.
2005 GTmoons & tunes, keyhole covers, SRI,2.5" borla catback exhaust, seatbelt beep deletedWagons Rule.......Sedans Drool
joholste

Re: Guess who's Boosted,Baby. (CountryVibe)

Post by joholste »

looks like someone is gonna have a lot of fun
2003 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab, Z71Formerly2003 Base Vibe (Frosty)
Toasted7

Re: Guess who's Boosted,Baby. (joholste)

Post by Toasted7 »

Green with envy (and not the '03 retired Vibe color)! We expect lots of pics and maybe even a video or three... LOL! Congrats, should be sweet!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
ArcsVibe

Post by ArcsVibe »

Nice!!!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

pacerman

Post by pacerman »

Congrats!!! One lucky dude!! Keep us posted.
2005 Vibe...Abyss ...AWD53 Stude HT, 76 AMC Pacer, 91 Camry 4WD,318 John Deere, Strong GS-210 Electric Bike
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

Too cool.....Better buy some extra tires lol.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
kevera

Re: (Celtic_Curse)

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by Celtic_Curse »Too cool.....Better buy some extra tires lol.ahahaha.lolInstallation is going ahead as planned tomorrow.I''ll try to get as many pics as I can.
vibe Freak

Re: (kevera)

Post by vibe Freak »

Good luck on the install. I will be boooooosting a week from Monday. TRD S/C for me too.
RFP1 17x8 , AFE Cold Air Intake, Helix Power Tower Plus, Eibach Sportline Springs with Tokico Blues, Progress sway bar, Alutec OEM Sized Lightened Crank Pulley full custom Magnaflow 2.5 header back exhaust and B&M tranny cooler E/S inserts Unichip.
Mario

Post by Mario »

Anymore superchargers for a good deal available?By the way, have fun.
BLAQJAQ

Post by BLAQJAQ »

Hey Kev...Lets hook up soon..like to compare notes with you...welcome to the boosted club..and I'm curious at the things that may be different as I work on my build....send me an IM
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR