If you say LEAF BLOWER can't Boost ur car... WRONG!

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
wicked1981

If you say LEAF BLOWER can't Boost ur car... WRONG!

Post by wicked1981 »

So I was looking at some videos and found some guys using a leaf blower to see if it would help and guess what? IT DOES! Then they sprayed Nitrous onto the blower fan and it even boosted the HP even more!! Anyone wanna try installing one of these? The price would be soo much lower than a SC or Turbo.. Check it out! http://videos.streetfire.net/h...4.htm
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP3.9L V-6 240hp and 241 lb-ft or torque18" Aluminum, five-spoke, flangeless200 Watt, 8 speaker Monsoon sysChrome dual exhaust tipsLiquid Silver MetallicBorla Custom ExhaustDr. Speed Cold Air Intake
Faultline

Re: If you say LEAF BLOWER can't Boost ur car... WRONG! (wicked1981)

Post by Faultline »

one time I had the intercooler pipe off of my turbo,and I attached the shop vac hose to the turbo. Then I had someone rev the motor while I blew some leaves off the porch What does that mean??
pics 10/2/05 http://photobucket.com/albums/a386/Faultline05/2003 Base Vibe, frosty color,moon n' tunes packagemods: Eibach sportline lowering springs,17"centerline forged wheels -silver excels -Goodyear Eagle F1 tires 225/50/17's-ACT HD clutch,2.5" exhaust,ES motormount inserts,up graded to 6 spd transmissionStafford Fabrication turbo kit: Garrett T3 turbo, FMIC ,SF BOV. ,Alcohol/water injection,and SF centerfeed fuel rail
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

there might of been a thread about this before... i think it was a honda right? lol its nuts! ive heard ofpeople actually installing the leaf blower.....physics says it works...
wicked1981

Re: If you say LEAF BLOWER can't Boost ur car... WRONG! (Faultline)

Post by wicked1981 »

Quote, originally posted by Faultline »one time I had the intercooler pipe off of my turbo,and I attached the shop vac hose to the turbo. Then I had someone rev the motor while I blew some leaves off the porch What does that mean??You had nothing to do and extremely BORED?Quote, originally posted by northvibe »there might of been a thread about this before... i think it was a honda right? lol its nuts! ive heard ofpeople actually installing the leaf blower.....physics says it works...Yes I think Honda Si
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP3.9L V-6 240hp and 241 lb-ft or torque18" Aluminum, five-spoke, flangeless200 Watt, 8 speaker Monsoon sysChrome dual exhaust tipsLiquid Silver MetallicBorla Custom ExhaustDr. Speed Cold Air Intake
Mavrik

Re: If you say LEAF BLOWER can't Boost ur car... WRONG! (wicked1981)

Post by Mavrik »

Haha next place I'm going to for car mods is Home Depo
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

the car must sound like it has a super high spinning turbo or thats what the guy that owns that si said ;P
joatmon

Re: (northvibe)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »the car must sound like it has a super high spinning turbo or thats what the guy that owns that si said ;Pnorthvibe, remember http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=18599 ?