Re: Supercharger for 05

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
Yury

Post by Yury »

Recently I e-mailed GM Canada about sc for 05. Here's the reply ( for what it's worth. ) :-------------------------------------------------------------------In response to your inquiry, we confirm that a Supercharger was available for 2004 and earlier models of the Pontiac Vibe; however, it is no longer available for 2005 and newer models. General Motors has improved the electronic devices in our Pontiac Vibe transmissions and engines; therefore, the transmission is no longer compatible with the Supercharger.Thank you for contacting General Motors of Canada Limited. Please visit our website again!-------------------------------------------------------------------Some 'improvement' Anyway, as far as plans to release a sc for 05 - they ignored that part of my question.
07 Accord SE V6.Used to own 05 Base Vibe, it was a nice car
BlueCrush

Re: Supercharger for 05 (Yury)

Post by BlueCrush »

It's their way of saying they won't be releasing one at all.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
mcgusto82

Re: Supercharger for 05 (BlueCrush)

Post by mcgusto82 »

try and see what response toyota trd gives you.
Lancer

Re: Supercharger for 05 (Yury)

Post by Lancer »

And they wonder why the asian imports are out selling them. Big dumbies!
18" Enkei's & Kumho Ecsta's-------UNICHIP Eibach Sport springs----------Morroso oil pan Injen CAI & Oil cap----------Stage 2 FI cams Custom Exhaust-----------TRD Supercharger AEM alt. pulley -------JSP Carbon Fiber hood 380cc injectors----DC Sports ceramic header
bladez718

Post by bladez718 »

DONT WORRY GUYS,, me and couple people are planning to make the sc work for our 05 cars. We are just waiting till end of the year or early next yr to see if they really gonna make one or not..So anyways,, all we need is emanage,, and also a metal adapter plate so the sc can fit or allign to our new TB.. thats about it,, no other complication.. I cant believe i heard this.. this guy over at 9thgencorolla.com, saw two 1zzfe '05 corolla with superchargers at the tracks,, he ask to see their engine,, it was a dam SC in there,, he asked how they did it,, they said they had a tunning shop hooked up a Ecu and some lil mods to make sc fit.. WOWOW,, stupid enough he didnt even ask for help,,
bladez718

Post by bladez718 »

By the way,, if some1 can help me find a 05 1zzfe TB, it will speed up the process of the SC. I will send it to this comp called URD (not trd),,they are good at toyota cars, espeacially with toyota trucks.. they will make an adapter plate for us and sell it in the market.. i just need to send them a 05 TB.. some1 i kno there have a sc 04 matrix.. so he can use the sc and tb,,
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

Contact Vortech or Stillen and ask them to make on, the 350Z's use a drive by wire throttle so they could use the same setups. As wide as the demend is for 05+ SC's they'd be making some nice denero.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
micbarric

Post by micbarric »

Wonder if TRD will start marketing the adapter plates like the one they made for this '05 Corolla 1ZZ-FE? Toyota's TRD team built an adapter plate that allows the '04 blower to mesh with the '05 induction system. "It's a one-off prototype that had to be built and tested by Toyota,"Here is the article: http://www.canadiandriver.com/...2.htm
2005 Frosty
rlfreese

Post by rlfreese »

dont now but I wish dombody wold do something quick. my 05 is going to get traded for a more upgradable vehicle or one that already has turbo (ie 06 wrx) next year if they dont. I like my vibe but I like my boost better.
2005 Base Vibe W/ moon and tunes , piaa headlight/foglight bulbs, tein s-tech suspension, cosmo CAI, TRD quickshifter, ES motor mount bushings, magnaflow exhaust, RK sport CF roof rack caps, tinted windows, kenwood KDC-X589 HU/w remote Cardomain Page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/797307
aji2002

Re: (bladez718)

Post by aji2002 »

I live in Malaysia and i can't get the trd s/c kit in my country because our dealer in malaysia only bring trd parts from japan only and as in know trd japan dont have s/c for vibe.my car is toyota voltz a new name for vibe base model exported to asian country but its right hand drive.anyone can help me how to get trd sc by online or by conventional purchase