Do you guys think the new ATR Turbo would work with the DBW?

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
tangerine

Do you guys think the new ATR Turbo would work with the DBW?

Post by tangerine »

Any opinions of this working or not working with the new 05 setup?
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
satur9

Re: Do you guys think the new ATR Turbo would work with the DBW? (tangerine)

Post by satur9 »

its being discussed on http://www.matrixowners.com right now. check that out or call atr. that being said its the superchargers ecu that prevents them from working. the atr turbos use e-manage which should work.
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!
BlueCrush

Re: Do you guys think the new ATR Turbo would work with the DBW? (tangerine)

Post by BlueCrush »

It should work with the set-up that satur9 stated. So I voted yes.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

I'll contact them, I'm thinking it'll work too but I prolly better get a 100% before i lay down $3000+ for something i can't use and prolly can't return.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
bladez718

Post by bladez718 »

i doubt it will ever work on the 05 1zz cars. First of all they never tested on the dbw or ECT. not to mention our ECu are totally different. Our hope is to beg some1 out there to make a aftermarket tunable ECu or unchip for us. I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting for trd to make or ever make a 05 sc for us.
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

It better work on the 05 2zz, I'm having meh dudes contact them today after I go to doctor, I'll let you guys know if they get ahold of anyone.