hurricane supercharger????????

Supercharger, turbo, nitrous, and anything that has to do with forced induction
MACMANIAC

hurricane supercharger????????

Post by MACMANIAC »

anyone ever heard of a hurricane supercharger that is electric? Here is the ebay auction:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...=WDVW
Windoze: When you absolutely don't care enough to buy the very best!/liberalism“The dustbin of history is littered with remains of those countries that relied on diplomacy to secure their freedom. We must never forget... in the final analysis... that it is our military, industrial and economic strength that offers the best guarantee of peace for America in times of danger.” —Ronald Reagan
ragingfish

Re: hurricane supercharger???????? (MACMANIAC)

Post by ragingfish »

Umm. No.Junk. AKA a hair dryer motor.If you want a supercharger, get the real thing, and expect to pay for it.
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
ColonelPanic

Re: hurricane supercharger???????? (ragingfish)

Post by ColonelPanic »

hahaha! Damn I could use at least two of those. May be back up to the stock 130 hp if I add a couple. (removed)!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
03VibeGT6Spd

Post by 03VibeGT6Spd »

I wouldn't mind trying one on my moped/Scooter.
Smokin' Rubber

Re: (03VibeGT6Spd)

Post by Smokin' Rubber »

Lol its been brought up before and then we made fun of the guy who had the leafblower hooked up to his intake hehe
MACMANIAC

Re: (Smokin' Rubber)

Post by MACMANIAC »

That's what I thought! This thing looks absolutely rediculous. I had never seen one of these things and wondered "Who in th f*&% comes up with these bone head ideas?". 'Course if you hook one of these up to the fluxcapicitor and then run one point twenty one jigawats through it you might generate .5 extra horsepower
Windoze: When you absolutely don't care enough to buy the very best!/liberalism“The dustbin of history is littered with remains of those countries that relied on diplomacy to secure their freedom. We must never forget... in the final analysis... that it is our military, industrial and economic strength that offers the best guarantee of peace for America in times of danger.” —Ronald Reagan
Kari

Post by Kari »

Hmm...my hair dryer quit heating yesterday... Anybody want the motor out of a salon version Ion hair dryer? An Ion supercharger for your Ion?
GenVibe Global Moderator
urbanmonkeygod04

Re: (Kari)

Post by urbanmonkeygod04 »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »Hmm...my hair dryer quit heating yesterday... Anybody want the motor out of a salon version Ion hair dryer? An Ion supercharger for your Ion? No thanks, I've already got one, but thanx!
urbanmonkeygod04

Re: (urbanmonkeygod04)

Post by urbanmonkeygod04 »

does this forum hate me? It doesn't even register my post, and I thought it was funny!
Pick

Re: (Smokin' Rubber)

Post by Pick »

Quote, originally posted by Smokin’ Rubber »Lol its been brought up before and then we made fun of the guy who had the leafblower hooked up to his intake hehelol, now that's ingenuity.
Eric05 Vibe
theangrydwarf1

Re: (macmaniac)

Post by theangrydwarf1 »

Quote, originally posted by MACMANIAC » 'Course if you hook one of these up to the fluxcapicitor and then run one point twenty one jigawats through it you might generate .5 extra horsepower Love the Back to the Future reference! LOL!!!
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater." AE"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." AE"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." AE