New radio!

Stereo, security systems, vehicle electronics, and electrical-related discussions
Vibrator09

New radio!

Post by Vibrator09 »

After asking many questions I finally got all I need to install the radio in the 09 vibe... here is a photo of it ready to install in the car... i will be doing this when mum is home and will maybe post more pics along the way or when I'm done... still gonna do somemore upgrades but when I got some cash... I chose to go aftermarket so i can eliminate onstar and all problems the factory radio has plus I wanted to control my pandora directly from the radio as I don't have my cellphone window mount in the pontiac... I don't drive it very often myself so buying another would be a waste... now I'm just waiting for mum to have free day so I can install it in the car...

Ultra White 2009 Pontiac Vibe Base 1.8 L Automatic fully stock with an upgraded radio (speakers to come next!)
Vibrator09

Re: New radio!

Post by Vibrator09 »

Just got it installed and was the easiest job I've done in awhile!

Here is a pic of it installed in the car... will need to pull it back out and hook up the radio antenna adapter but I don't listen to radio so it doesn't affect me just want it hooked up so people who want radio can listen to the radio... I listen to pandora only so doesn't affect me like I said

Ultra White 2009 Pontiac Vibe Base 1.8 L Automatic fully stock with an upgraded radio (speakers to come next!)
Vibrator09

Re: New radio!

Post by Vibrator09 »

After tuning the radio as much as I can I found out that the stock speakers really suck in the 09 vibe and will need to be replaced sooner than later but it sounds good for the meantime...