Headlight retrofit questions

Stereo, security systems, vehicle electronics, and electrical-related discussions
TraumaForYou

Headlight retrofit questions

Post by TraumaForYou »

Thinking for retrofitting my headlights. Going to get a kit from theretrosource.com. trying not to spend a ton of money so I'm looking at the cheaper kit. Was wondering if anyone knew if I could use the BI-XENON: ACME H1 STAGE III kit. If anyone has any advice or anything I would greatly appreciate it! :D https://www.theretrofitsource.com/compl ... 4GDGsspDqC
treesleavedents

Re: Headlight retrofit questions

Post by treesleavedents »

Isn't ACME the company that the road runner bought all his shitty gear from?
2003 Vibe GT. PPE exhaust. Injen CAI. Mfactory LSD. Eibach springs. Corbeau GTS2 seats. Custom stereo, lighting, sound deadening, and upholstery. http://forums.genvibe.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 30&t=44330
TraumaForYou

Post by TraumaForYou »

treesleavedents wrote:Isn't ACME the company that the road runner bought all his shitty gear from?
i believe so :P
MacGyver

Post by MacGyver »

2009 Vibe Base
o2ej

Post by o2ej »

treesleavedents wrote:Isn't ACME the company that the road runner bought all his shitty gear from?
Wile E. Coyote, Super-Genius, is the buyer of ACME products. btw...
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

i sell retrofit kits for $125 to your door

www.facebook.com/kitchenerHID
bigdoug

Post by bigdoug »

Are projectors worth it?

I do a LOT of night driving. It's the reason why I don't do silverstars or ultrastars... they look pretty, they are brighter, but they last a month. No joke, even on the packaging the ultrastars say 150 miles life, where the OEM type say about 1200 hours of life.
KITT222

Post by KITT222 »

bigdoug wrote:Are projectors worth it?

I do a LOT of night driving. It's the reason why I don't do silverstars or ultrastars... they look pretty, they are brighter, but they last a month. No joke, even on the packaging the ultrastars say 150 miles life, where the OEM type say about 1200 hours of life.
They are definitely worth it. Try some quality HID projectors and you'll never go back to reflector beam type lights. I have some Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors with 5500k 55 watt HIDs, and they blow standard headlights away. And they're fantastic in bad weather, cutting through the rain and focusing precisely down the road.