Audio install

Stereo, security systems, vehicle electronics, and electrical-related discussions
audiovibe

Audio install

Post by audiovibe »

Even though I have left the Vibe community I still lurk on the forums. I am starting the install on the new vehicle currently. If no-one is opposed I would like to share it here. If anyone is opposed I will not take it harsh I ill just go back to my corner and keep lurking.

Thanks Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
Wolfman213

Re: Audio install

Post by Wolfman213 »

I'm definitely not opposed!! You always had great setups as well as great knowledge in the audio department. It's obviously not Vibe specific, but ideas are generated from anything. Something you do may help the audio bug for one of us. DO IT!!!! :D
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Sure share, but you will need to share it in "the others" area... even though it's audio and you posted this in the audio section. As you know it's for the vibe.
Goofy rule but I didn't make them. 8-)
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Thanks guys
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style