In Dash Navigation that will fit my 2004 Vibe

Stereo, security systems, vehicle electronics, and electrical-related discussions
MSAGRO

In Dash Navigation that will fit my 2004 Vibe

Post by MSAGRO »

I have the Metra 99-8205 Kit.What brands of in-dash Navigation will fit the Vibe.The larger the screen the better.If anyone here has a photo of their unit, it would be appreciated.MSAGRO
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

What kind of money do you want to spend?I like the Eclipse AVN726p, but alot of people sweare by the Kenwood units 9140 to be exact.I think there is about a $800 difference between the 2Eclipsehttp://www.eclipse-web.com/us/....htmlKenwoodh ... .X9140Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
MSAGRO

Post by MSAGRO »

Audiovibe.I'm getting the Pioneer AVIC Z3 installed on Saturday.Unit plus install for $1000Are you familiar with these units?MSAGRO
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

I have a JVC KD-NX500 for sale! Check my posts in classifieds to get more info. Better IMO than a double din as the faces cannot be removed on most of them, which led to my AVIC-D2 being stolen.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
MSAGRO

Post by MSAGRO »

Thats a nice looking unit.I have a Viper alarm that will go in it. Plus it's insured and I live in a good area.No sense not getting what you want if you have to live in fear of 'what may be'Thanks for the offer thoMSAGRO
damronjr

Re: (MSAGRO)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by MSAGRO »Thats a nice looking unit.I have a Viper alarm that will go in it. Plus it's insured and I live in a good area.No sense not getting what you want if you have to live in fear of 'what may be'Thanks for the offer thoMSAGROI had a Viper 2-way alarm as well, that is how I knew my car was broken into and got out to there to see the guy jump out of my window into a waiting car and take off!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
MSAGRO

Post by MSAGRO »

Wow damronjr. Thats a horrible story. I would be so pissed!I guess I have been fortunate not to be a victim of stereo theft.I also realize that no Security System is completly tamperproof, but I park at night in my garage, park in open spaces, and work in a guarded garage building downtown.I have had high-end stereos/NAV systems in my cars for years without incident.I will be vigilant, but I feel if I don't get the Head Unit I desire... the thieves in a way win.MSAGRO