3 10 need help on box

Stereo, security systems, vehicle electronics, and electrical-related discussions
vibegtcouple

3 10 need help on box

Post by vibegtcouple »

i got 3 10 and i'm trying to make a cool box would like some ideas what people thanks look good i will be finshing this box in fiber glass to make it flat and shaney
kevera

Re: 3 10 need help on box (vibegtcouple)

Post by kevera »

Are you French?
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
scherry2

Re: 3 10 need help on box (kevera)

Post by scherry2 »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »Are you French?(removed).
keithvibe

Re: 3 10 need help on box (kevera)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »Are you French?
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

There are a ton of posts, click Search and search for subwoofer - there are too many to list here. Otherwise, I'm sure someone will post with some ideas for you.
Sublimewind

Post by Sublimewind »

Quote, originally posted by vibegtcouple »i got 3 10 and i'm trying to make a cool box would like some ideas what people thanks look good i will be finshing this box in fiber glass to make it flat and shaneyFirst off.... Do you know what you are doing?? It's as much "black art" as it is Science...
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Hey noone told me there was science in building a box. I thought you just slaped some sides together cut a hole and used a long tube. (Walks away hanging head in shame)Aron
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
VforVIBE

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »Hey noone told me there was science in building a box. I thought you just slaped some sides together cut a hole and used a long tube. (Walks away hanging head in shame)AronWait, so what you're telling me is, my shoe box idea won't work?
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT