THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE.....................

Stereo, security systems, vehicle electronics, and electrical-related discussions
dallarosaj

THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE.....................

Post by dallarosaj »

Here are the pics of my system finished. Sorry that there is a reflection but its kinda of bright out side also at night there are red neons that light up the system and when the car is on it baby blue (lights on cap) and red in the back. The doors have all the same speakers just set up differently in the rear. Hope that you all like the pics. let me know what you think.
shanemade

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (dallarosaj)

Post by shanemade »

umreal! that is freakin awsome!! Who did the work? speachless
Shaner
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

(removed)!!!!!!!! That IS freaking awesome!!! Very nice work! LOVE the work with the Pontiac logo and Vibe badge!!!What does it say on the top ledge right behind the rear seats?
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
meathead333

Post by meathead333 »

HOLY ****!!! yes, do tell...who did the work. that almost looks like some crazy concept vibe!Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »What does it say on the top ledge right behind the rear seats? i think it says "livin loud"
My myspace.com profile My 73' Bronco Cardomain page
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Holy **** who did that and what did it cost?!?!?! That is awesome!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

WOW! that's quite the system! very very impressive!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Sputnik

Re:

Post by Sputnik »

Okay seriously I hardly ever comment on someone's car, but wow that is awesome! Its so clean looking. Very very impressive!
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
dallarosaj

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE.....................

Post by dallarosaj »

Allright.......... The guy who did the work was Bear Jones he works at Mobile Radio in Silverdale WA. The work ran $1900 only b/c he did the interior for my 95 Civic normally this job is around $5000 so I got hell of a discount. The next step is the custom red/black seats and that will be in july or so, the car will also be at the TX meet in Oct so I hope that you all can come and check it out There is alot more mods to come in the near future as all. Please keep the comments comming and I am glad that you all like it.
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

Holy Crap!!!
NoMerits

Post by NoMerits »

Wow, what a first class install!!!! Jm
I now wash my car more since I sold my boat!
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

WOW that is flipping amazing! awesome work, looks nice as heck.
dallarosaj

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (BlueCrush)

Post by dallarosaj »

BlueCrush the top ledge says "LIVIN LOUD" with the kicker logos on each side.
frostyGT

Post by frostyGT »

Beautiful work! Very creative use of your hatch. Did you draw up plans for him, or was it his creation?Quote, originally posted by dallarosaj »Allright.......... The guy who did the work was Bear Jones he works as Mobile Radio in Silverdale WA.Hey! I know that place. I lived in Silverdale for 6 years. I had some minor work done by Mobile Radio in the mid 90s. He really did a magnificent job on your car.
slvrvibes

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (frostyGT)

Post by slvrvibes »

Wow, that looks awesome.
genvibe garage
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Wow... I'm speechless. That looks amazing! ...and I'm sure it sounds good too.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
dallarosaj

Post by dallarosaj »

The design was a mixture of mine and his idea put together. The sub sounds great in the car, this sub this just came out this year (2006) it was built just like the Kicker L7s but its round for the old school guys. Frosty thanks for the compliment. Like I said before if any of you are going to be at the Vibe Rally in TX in Oct I will be there.
dallarosaj

Post by dallarosaj »

If you all are ever in WA and want some great work done I would go to Mobile Radio in Silverdale WA. Bear does some great work and has a very creative mind. Just a little note the box is 3/4 in fiberglass which can support Bear which weights around 285 or so. Just did not want to make it to thin b/c we did not want it to crack under big bass load.
tcam

Post by tcam »

Holy *^*%&*#$^&(%^!!!!!!!!!I know I'm the millionth person to say this, but that is one sick system! I think I'm drooling right now.Mad props on originality/creativity. You definately just raised the bar to a whole new level. I'm gealous. jk
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Very nice, and aweesome price! Hopefully I'm still in Dallas during the Oct meet so I can check this out in person!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

i've had my 8" Kicker Solobaric sub in it's ported box since 2003 shortly after I bought my vibe gt. I still use it (now in the LGT) and everytime, people are amazed that it's only an 8" because it hits so freaking hard. I have it adjusted to -2 on the base because i can't hear anything else and makes all my stuff rattle (loose coins, sunglasses, or anything else). dollarosaj, would you be interested in going to a subie rally in Kent, WA on 11/18?? I REALLY want to see your vibe system! lol. I'll be down visiting my folks (30th Anniv) and also my best friend whom I'm making take me.
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
Mrizzle05

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (silverawd26)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

^^^ what they all said... very P.I.M.P. system. mad cudos!!!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
scott_h

Post by scott_h »

Quote, originally posted by dallarosaj »There is alot more mods to come in the near future as all.And we were proud of the rear deck carpet and nets that we put in...
Scott
djnewm

Post by djnewm »

I'm jealous very nice system
2003 Base Neptune , Monotone, Moon & Tunes , Debadged , Sony MP3 Head unit, Sony 6 1/2 Components (fronts), Sony 6 1/2 (rears), bypassed M&T amp, 50% tint front, 20% rear, Cosmo CAI, Megan Racing strut tower brace bar, 140k miles, top bra section, crossbars removed, genvibe decalshttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/684787
tcam

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (scott_h)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by scott_h »And we were proud of the rear deck carpet and nets that we put in... lol That is kinda funny to think about. That while most of us are upgrading with carpet/net/liner, there are rediculously tight systems being put in that fill up the whole frickin trunk.
steves76

Post by steves76 »

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Great friggin job!
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

Yeah... WOW! Looks awesome!
jeffgtx

Post by jeffgtx »

that is an amazing setup. teh vibe logo is the kicker..no pun intended
JeffGTX's Shades Of Gray Pontiac Armada:Cool: 2008 Solstice GXP ConvertibleSly: 2009 Solstice GXP CoupeMaverick: 2009 G8 GXP
dallarosaj

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (jeffgtx)

Post by dallarosaj »

I do not understand what you are trying to say. Please let me know.
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

Nice, NOW I see why you spent so much on your box. Now the real question, how much sound dampener you got for that bad boy? and I hope you have a bass knob :D cops no likey that sub lol.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
dallarosaj

Re: (tangerine)

Post by dallarosaj »

Yep......... have the bass knob in the pocket next to the drive side. As far as sound dampering I have about 75SQ FT of R-Blox in the Hatch area, I just need to do the roof now. It does not rattle a whole alot except on the outside behind the bumper. Most of the bass is on the inside and you don't really here it on the out side unless I have the windows rolled down sounds great for a sealed box and hits VERY HARD. Just hope that you all can here it one day.
eSSjAy

Post by eSSjAy »

Wow... I am impressed! How did you do the paneling on the sides and on the floor? Was it from a mold or anything?
dallarosaj

Re: (eSSjAy)

Post by dallarosaj »

No mold just all custom had to make everthing up from scrach. the stock panels were cute to allow the new ones to mount in flush with the sides.
tangerine

Post by tangerine »

little heads up, with that sub and the power your pushing to in in a month or two your gonna have to sound dampen the entire cab (I'd suggest HushMat) and put a board across your roof and cover it up with your headliner. My Vibe was great with the power I was pushing for about 2 months then the rattles moved from the rear quarter up to the front and the ripples like you wouldn't beleive. I ended up having to plane out a few 2x4's and stick them up there and put in a custom headliner. Then it was strong enough to stand on, heh.
04 Fusion Orange Base Vibe auto Now no longer with us thanks to ignorant drivers...
dallarosaj

Re: (tangerine)

Post by dallarosaj »

Thanks for the info. I will check into that.
jcniii

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (tcam)

Post by jcniii »

Really cool but where do the groceries go???
Mike2004 Vibe Base-DVD NAV, ASC moonroof added, Cargo kit and Chrome Muffler Extender, Neptune Blue monochrome....ask me about wood dash kit added!
drunkenmaxx

Re: (dallarosaj)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i posted a "holy crap that's awesome" post here yesterday, but it somehow got deleted, so holy crap that is awesome!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Celtic_Curse

Post by Celtic_Curse »

A whole new standard has been set! Very, very cool.
2003 Supercharged 5spd Vibe BaseGM Supercharger + TRD ECUMagnaflow Cat Back + DC Sports Header 18" AXIS rimms w/Kumho TiresTop Spoiler + Vis CF Functional Scoop
dallarosaj

Re: THE SYSTEM IF FINALLY COMPLETE..................... (jcniii)

Post by dallarosaj »

The back seat. LOL