WATER LEAK

Discuss any problems, warranty, repair, or replacement issues you are having with your Vibe & Matrix
Platinum76

WATER LEAK

Post by Platinum76 »

I have water leaking on the drivers side headliner where it joins the windshield pillar. It collects in the pillar and drips down onto the drivers seat, and gives me a shower when I accelerate... It only leaks when the car is sitting (in the rain obviously). Before I go tearing down the headliner. I was hoping to get any input from anyone experiencing similar issues.
kaflex

Re: WATER LEAK

Post by kaflex »

haha, mines on the pass. side. The wife gets the shower. :lol: My brother in law said either that the windshield isn't sealed correctly or that the drain for my sunroof is clogged. He said wait til it's warmer and pour a bucket of water on the windshield and see if it leaks, if it does it's the windshield sealant.

View my garage here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=41743" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mikewoods

Post by mikewoods »

I'm having the same issue on my drivers side. Water pouring in when accelerating after the car sits in the rain.
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

mikewoods wrote:I'm having the same issue on my drivers side. Water pouring in when accelerating after the car sits in the rain.
first post, so Welcome to genvibe. What year Vibe do you have, and does it have a sunroof?