Lost of XM radio on my OEM 07' radio

Discuss any problems, warranty, repair, or replacement issues you are having with your Vibe & Matrix
fredfreedom

Lost of XM radio on my OEM 07' radio

Post by fredfreedom »

Since this morning, I put on my radio on XM channel and I had a 1 0 display and when I press the band button again I had a 2 0 display. Then I press the band button again, it came on FM1, FM2 and AM and it never came back on XM band again. I am completely unable to hear my XM radio again.I check on SiriusXM website if I had a problem with my subscription and everything is OK. I still have my lifetime subscription and the radio ID is the good one.I couldn't send a refresh signal to my radio because I lost the XM1 and XM2 band selection on my radio. Does anybody knows if it's a problem with my radio or with my antenna? I have a 2007 Vibe with a factory installed XM radio. Thanks for your help, and sorry for my english, it's my second language!
2007 Moonstone VIBE FWD Special Edition with XM Satellite Radio, Stainless exhaust tip, 7 speakers, power group, 16 inch mags, Monotone, A/T, Slate interior, 50/80% Llumar platinium tinted windows, Sherlock Antitheft Marking, Barry Danne Grease Rust-Proofing, K&N air filter, MiVibe-ToolGuy fog lights protector, DIY 3M Filtrete cabin air filter, Toyota rear bumper protector, more to come...TOTALLED 2007-07-17 R.I.P. 2005 Moonstone VIBE FWD
fredfreedom

Re: Lost of XM radio on my OEM 07' radio (fredfreedom)

Post by fredfreedom »

The problem is set because tonight my XM radio came back by itself. I really don't know why?
2007 Moonstone VIBE FWD Special Edition with XM Satellite Radio, Stainless exhaust tip, 7 speakers, power group, 16 inch mags, Monotone, A/T, Slate interior, 50/80% Llumar platinium tinted windows, Sherlock Antitheft Marking, Barry Danne Grease Rust-Proofing, K&N air filter, MiVibe-ToolGuy fog lights protector, DIY 3M Filtrete cabin air filter, Toyota rear bumper protector, more to come...TOTALLED 2007-07-17 R.I.P. 2005 Moonstone VIBE FWD