Okay, well it is time to replace the banner at the top of the page, and I figure what better choice than to give our users the opportunity to contribute.
* banner must be at least 770 pixels wide and no more than 980 pixels wide. it must be at least 120 pixels tall and no more than 198 pixels tall.
* must include "genvibe.com". doesn't need to be impact font.
* must include a photo of at least one vibe automobile, but more is okay.
* must not include any company logos (pontiac, the pontiac emblem, general motors, etc.) or use names in a way that might confuse the visitor into thinking this is an officially sponsored site
* must be submitted in png format, but PSD as well is highly desirable
* must be a static image (no animation)
* must be original work. may be derived from free-to-use images or images from the genvibe.com photo gallery (http://www.genvibe.com/gallery3
* maximum three submissions per individual forum account
* submissions must be received by 5/31/2012.
* should not include any artist information. the winner will get a link at the bottom of the forums (i.e. "header design by bob ross" at the bottom of the page near where it currently says "Design by Marc") linked to a page of your choosing, as long as that page is suitable. your link stays there for as long as the header stays up.
* becomes the property of genvibe.com to be used without limitation or compensation upon submission. genvibe.com reserves the right to modify and/or redistribute the image.
* winner gets two genvibe.com t-shirts out of the stock i have available. mailing to north america only.
To submit, you are welcome to post here, but official submissions must be mailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
along with your forum username. By submitting your image, you certify that it is original work and contains only content for which either a) you have a license, b) comes from this site's photo gallery, c) is in the public domain, or d) is legally free to use, and that you are authorized to give it to genvibe.com for unlimited reuse as described above.
Once the deadline has passed, I'll put the submissions up for vote.