Dogs vs Cats

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
djkeev

Dogs vs Cats

Post by djkeev »

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a dog guy.......
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
MotoAce51

Re: Dogs vs Cats (djkeev)

Post by MotoAce51 »

Hahaha... Awesome...
2004 Vibe Base- Injen CAI, 10,000K HID's, Projector Retrofit W/ Angel Eyes, Billet Grilles, Kicker KX6.5 Components, Helix TB Spacer, Pioneer Premier HU
KNINE

Re: Dogs vs Cats (djkeev)

Post by KNINE »

(removed)
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
VforVIBE

Re: Dogs vs Cats (K-NINE)

Post by VforVIBE »

“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
KNINE

Re: Dogs vs Cats (VforVIBE)

Post by KNINE »

Booooo.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
VforVIBE

Re: Dogs vs Cats (K-NINE)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by K-NINE »Booooo.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Chuck McKnight

Post by Chuck McKnight »

The thing with cats is that they are entirely self-centered. Sure, they may act affectionate every now and then, but that's only because they can get something out of it. A cat will never sacrifice anything for its person.Dogs, on the other hand, have true sacrificial affections for their people.
My Twitter | My Facebook
djkeev

Re: (Chuck McKnight)

Post by djkeev »

Quote, originally posted by Chuck McKnight »The thing with cats is that they are entirely self-centered. Sure, they may act affectionate every now and then, but that's only because they can get something out of it. A cat will never sacrifice anything for its person.Dogs, on the other hand, have true sacrificial affections for their people.So true!! We had cats when the girls were young (the things parents do for their offspring!!!) and the only time any cat jumped up to be petted or snuggle was when the temps were low and he/she was COLD and wanted your body heat!Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
KNINE

Re: Dogs vs Cats (VforVIBE)

Post by KNINE »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE » Awwwwwww. Puss was my favorite character in the Shreck movie.