Attention Phishing Scammers: LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
kostby

Attention Phishing Scammers: LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

Post by kostby »

Just found this in my SPAM folder this morning.I guess they're going after theatre people who use PayPal. LOL

Attached files

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
GMJAP

Re: Attention Phishing Scammers: LEARN HOW TO SPELL! (kostby)

Post by GMJAP »

That's pretty funny. Although over all the spelling and grammar is better than most of the phishing scams I receive.
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
bodhi_tree777

Re: Attention Phishing Scammers: LEARN HOW TO SPELL! (GMJAP)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

I'd say that, sadly, a large portion of the "fluent", English-speaking world probably thinks that to be correct. Part of my day job involves answering customer service emails for a large, high-end clothing retailer and I can tell you from experience that English as a written language is seriously on the decline these days.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
tribalman

Re: Attention Phishing Scammers: LEARN HOW TO SPELL! (kostby)

Post by tribalman »

you mean you don't cosplay as paypal at events like comic con?
None. Vibe is gone.
lovemyraffe

Re: Attention Phishing Scammers: LEARN HOW TO SPELL! (tribalman)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Whts wrng w/the spelling?
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage