Least Pulled Over?

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
MotoAce51

Least Pulled Over?

Post by MotoAce51 »

This past weekend I went up to Toronto for the SX. Anyways on the ride I was talking about the list stating the Vibe is in the 10 least pulled over cars. I was cruising at a good clip and passed cops without an issue. On the way home we were pulled over at customs and had the entire car searched. So much for being the least pulled over... They found nothing and all was good. This is the second time in 3 years coming back from the race I was pulled over and searched. The other time I crossed at a different bridge....
2004 Vibe Base- Injen CAI, 10,000K HID's, Projector Retrofit W/ Angel Eyes, Billet Grilles, Kicker KX6.5 Components, Helix TB Spacer, Pioneer Premier HU
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Are you a long hair hippie freak? At least they didn't do a cavity search
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
Blanco_Diablo

Re: Least Pulled Over? (MotoAce51)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

It always seems like they are looking for alcohol that wasn't bought at the duty-free when they do that. Any SUV/CUV-type ride seems to get searched in that scenario. My uncle always got pulled aside in his conversion van back in the 90's, although the Labatt's hat he was wearing probably didn't help...LOL!
MotoAce51

Post by MotoAce51 »

Yeah they asked us if we had fruit or booze. Still it was odd. The first time I was pulled over bc my name was common with a wanted killer. They told me "We know your not him, but your name flaggs you" Its like (removed).... I did think they would find drugs that were left in the car from the previous owner or something. It would be my luck! And no, I have short hair, clean shaven, normal looking person. Somewhat.
2004 Vibe Base- Injen CAI, 10,000K HID's, Projector Retrofit W/ Angel Eyes, Billet Grilles, Kicker KX6.5 Components, Helix TB Spacer, Pioneer Premier HU
star_deceiver

Re: Least Pulled Over? (MotoAce51)

Post by star_deceiver »

Been pulled aside before and had the car searched... IMO it's just 30 minutes of your life... Wait in the building, wait, wait, wait, wait some more, answer standard questions, car gets searched, found nothing - what a shock, get back on the road.So far it's 1 in every 8 times I cross the border, either way.
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
Salsa Guy

Re: (MotoAce51)

Post by Salsa Guy »

Well at least they didn't say bend over and "spread em" while putting on rubber gloves.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
MotoAce51

Post by MotoAce51 »

The first time it was bad because I had Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. But they let us go after about two hours.This time it was quick and to the point. The ironic part is dads friend at the state said he was going to have his brother pull us over on the border. Who knew him joking around would become a reality.
CAMOGIRL

Re: (MotoAce51)

Post by CAMOGIRL »

Just experienced a lack of pulling over...I'm a bus driver (one of my jobs lol) mu hubby has a lifted pickup, and before I got my Vibe, I drove a Jeep Cherokee, so I am used to sitting up high and ESPECIALLY if I hit the highway in my car right after a bus route, I HAVE to set cruise or I'll look down and fine I'm doing like 75 or 80 unintentionally. Yesterday I had to hit the road right after AM route and it was pretty foggy but not real bad I was in a flat stretch with good visibility when I noticed the black Charger headed my way ont he other side (most of our troopers drive the new Chargers here, but the black ones are stealth troopers.) Thought at first it was a friend... until it flashed the red and blues at me. I looked down at the speedo and saw a nice fat 76 in a 65 and I was sure I was toast because he and I were the only ones on that stretch, but he just kept going! So, even a LAVA Vibe gets an undeserved slip. BOY was I lucky. I've never been ticketed.
Well-behaved women rarely make history.