Happy Star Wars Day!!!!!

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
BlueCrush

Happy Star Wars Day!!!!!

Post by BlueCrush »

May the 4th be with you...
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

I missed this post yesterday.33 years of Star Wars. I was 5 years old when I saw it in the theater. The Cantina scence terrified me....LOLI gues we dont have that many SW geeks here. Just you and I lol.
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
VforVIBE

Re: (cptnsolo77)

Post by VforVIBE »

Well, I was only alive for the last 3 movies and in 1999, I was only 12, so not a movie I would go see... although I did enjoy seeing Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
bodhi_tree777

Re: (cptnsolo77)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by cptnsolo77 »I missed this post yesterday.33 years of Star Wars. I was 5 years old when I saw it in the theater. The Cantina scence terrified me....LOLI gues we dont have that many SW geeks here. Just you and I lol. I count myself in that crowd. I grew up immersed in Star Wars. I'm only old enough to have seen Return of the Jedi in the theaters in 83 (at age 4) and Jabba the Hutt scared the crap out of me . Had all the toys, read the books, drew my own storylines and had actual arguments with my brother about why Star Wars was light years ahead of Star Trek. Star Wars Day..I never knew such a glorious thing existed
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
Toasted7

Re: Happy Star Wars Day!!!!! (BlueCrush)

Post by Toasted7 »

I'm a Star Wars fan and I even saw the post yesterday, not sure why I didn't reply though. Maybe because today is...Revenge of the Fifth
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
VforVIBE

Re: Happy Star Wars Day!!!!! (Toasted7)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »I'm a Star Wars fan and I even saw the post yesterday, not sure why I didn't reply though. Maybe because today is...Revenge of the Fifth (removed)... Don't know why I didn't see that coming.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »I'm a Star Wars fan and I even saw the post yesterday, not sure why I didn't reply though. Maybe because today is...Revenge of the Fifth LOL, I thought tomorrow was "Revenge of the 6th"?
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

If you guys ever get the chance, give this a watch:.It will totally reaffirm your nerdiness.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
Toasted7

Re: Happy Star Wars Day!!!!! (bodhi_tree777)

Post by Toasted7 »

Haha... I've already seen Thumb Wars, does that make me even more of a nerfherder, I mean nerd?
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Star in your own Star Wars movie: http://starwars.jibjab.com/
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

http://www.starwarsuncut.com/ created by the people from http://www.darthsanddroids.net/first link took 15 second sections from a new hope and users could make dibs on it. they then had 2(?) weeks to upload a video re-creating the action otherwise someone else could take it. pretty funny to watch!2nd link takes episode 1 through episode 2 and treats it as if star wars wasn't a movie and instead is an RPG game being played. they use only screenshots of the movies and caption them. their comments after each comic about being a gamer in a pen and paper game or being a GM are amazing. very funny. they just finished episode 2 so in a few weeks they will start episode 3.(btw the 25th is ACTUALLY star wars day. it's also "geek day" and in honor of Douglas Adams "Towel Day")
None. Vibe is gone.
bodhi_tree777

Re: Happy Star Wars Day!!!!! (tribalman)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by tribalman »in honor of Douglas Adams "Towel Day"i never leave home without it.
morbay

Post by morbay »

A Jib Jab Star Wars "Starring You" film, with me, my daughters and one of the cats.
Rob Pettigrew2009 Ultra White 2.4 AWDPearl White Arrowhead overlaysPainted Calipers October 2010 MOTM
joatmon

Re: Happy Star Wars Day!!!!!

Post by joatmon »

These aren't the Vibes you are looking for
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

joatmon wrote:These aren't the Vibes you are looking for
:lol:
My Fleet:
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
colterk

Post by colterk »

joatmon wrote:These aren't the Vibes you are looking for
well played. anyone wondering, the name of my vibe is star wars inspired. red leader. rogue squadron. rogue leader =D
Link to my 'garage' thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=38548
Led Powered Since '87