"Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
lovemyraffe

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by ou.grizzly »"He's never gone! You see?!" What About Bob?
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
ou.grizzly

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »What About Bob?YES!!!!
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
lovemyraffe

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »What About Bob?Sorry, that was actually a statement. "What About Bob?"!
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »Sorry, that was actually a statement. "What About Bob?"!You're silly. I LIKE that!!!!
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

"Sometimes, you have to turn right to go left."
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
Toasted7

Re: (06pvibe)

Post by Toasted7 »

CARSQuote: "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
engineertwin2

Re: (Toasted7)

Post by engineertwin2 »

Resevoir Dogs"When the virus struck, for obvioius reasons, the first ones to go were the fatties. Poor fat *******..."
2004 Vibe GT Lava Monotone, Moon & Tunes PackageMods:Homelink17" TenzoR Mach 10s, Black w/ Red grooveTintFormer Cars: '87 Subaru DL, '99 Chevy Malibu (hated it)'99 VW Passat (like it), '99 Volvo S80 T6 (wet dreams are made of it)
06pvibe

Re: (engineertwin2)

Post by 06pvibe »

Zombieland "Cold weather makes people stupid, and that's a fact."
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Kalifornia
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Correct!"Whatever happened to the Snowdens of yesteryear?"
Serj22

Post by Serj22 »

"How's your Spanish?...You better learn that ****, cause that ****'ll get ya killed"
Pioneer HU2 x D3tAK tweeters in stock location (M&T)4 x Diamond Audio D162.5i1 x Pioneer TS-W309S4 SubPolk Audio Pa330 (To drive Sub)
PHXLavaVibe

Re: (Serj22)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by Serj22 »"How's your Spanish?...You better learn that ****, cause that ****'ll get ya killed"Training Day?
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

i was gonna say that but i didn't wanna sound like a loser.lolit just may be right tho
Serj22

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Serj22 »

Yeah, it's training day. I would have posted the long joke the drug dealer said, but that would take several paragraphs. what about one from my favorite movie ever:"I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge"
Pioneer HU2 x D3tAK tweeters in stock location (M&T)4 x Diamond Audio D162.5i1 x Pioneer TS-W309S4 SubPolk Audio Pa330 (To drive Sub)
Toasted7

Re: (Serj22)

Post by Toasted7 »

Grindhouse?
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
ab2cmiller

Post by ab2cmiller »

Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS!
06pvibe

Re: (ab2cmiller)

Post by 06pvibe »

Just a guess....Coming to America.
ab2cmiller

Post by ab2cmiller »

Good guess, but that isn't correct.Another quote from the same movie"You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa."
06pvibe

Re: (ab2cmiller)

Post by 06pvibe »

Elf, then. I didn't see the movie, but have heard this quote from it.Here's a toughie.... w/a hint:Life and death. Space and time. Fate and chance. These are the forces of the universe. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a man who has unlocked these mysteries. From the furthest corners of the world where the dark arts still hold sway he returns to us to demonstrate how nature’s laws may be bent. I give you Eisenheim.
victorhasheart

Post by victorhasheart »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe » Here's a toughie.... w/a hint:Life and death. Space and time. Fate and chance. These are the forces of the universe. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a man who has unlocked these mysteries. From the furthest corners of the world where the dark arts still hold sway he returns to us to demonstrate how nature’s laws may be bent. I give you Eisenheim.The Illusionist!!Now we are going to do what every man does when he is sad... SUIT SHOPPING!
03' VibeGT. Rear Tinted Windows, Low-Pro Amplified Subwoofer (passenger seat), Drop in K&N Filter, Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, +MORE COMING SOON
06pvibe

Re: (victorhasheart)

Post by 06pvibe »

First of all, I don't have a clue about your quote. I wasn't going to post since that would be cheating, but I even did a search for it and couldn't find the quote.As far as The Illusionist is concerned, how did you know that? It is, IMO, a GREAT little film but not very well known, which is why I left that last part in as a clue.
joatmon

Re: (victorhasheart)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by victorhasheart »Now we are going to do what every man does when he is sad... SUIT SHOPPING!I thought it might be this bit from the Anchorman:Champ: "What are we gonna do?"Ron: "There's only one thing a man can do when he's suffering from a spiritual and existensial funk."Champ: "Go to the zoo, flip off the monkeys?"Ron: "No, buy new suits."but it's so far from what you posted it can't be that, and now I can't think of anything else
06pvibe

Re: (joatmon)

Post by 06pvibe »

Yeah, I too think there is something very wrong with that quote. Even if I don't know the answer, I can usually search for it and find it that way. This one came up as empty as empty gets.
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »As far as The Illusionist is concerned, how did you know that? It is, IMO, a GREAT little film but not very well known, which is why I left that last part in as a clue.I recognized that quote from The Illusionist, but was a little late at the game. It was a decent flick, I would watch it again.
victorhasheart

Re: (joatmon)

Post by victorhasheart »

Ahh Fail. It is the anchorman quote. Going off of memory here. Hahaha.
03' VibeGT. Rear Tinted Windows, Low-Pro Amplified Subwoofer (passenger seat), Drop in K&N Filter, Yellow Fog Light Bulbs, +MORE COMING SOON
joatmon

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »Even if I don't know the answer, I can usually search for it and find it that way. This one came up as empty as empty gets.If I don't recognize the quote I usually search for it out of curiosity, but if I search for it I won't post the answer, because that's cheating and no reason to cheat since there's no money or glory at stake. Google makes these kinds of games highly dependent on the honor system Quote, originally posted by victorhasheart »Ahh Fail. It is the anchorman quote. Going off of memory here. Hahaha. take a mulligan, post another quote
06pvibe

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie (joatmon)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »First of all, I don't have a clue about your quote. I wasn't going to post since that would be cheating, but I even did a search for it and couldn't find the quote. I agree completely and as you can see from the quote above, had already stated so. I often use google/yahoo to make sure the quote I am thinking about posting is correct, or verify what I had already suspected, but not to answer here.
bodhi_tree777

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie (06pvibe)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

I've got a quote, for all you sci-fi nerds out there..."It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.." or maybe just.."the spice controls the universe.."
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
DoubleBaril

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie (bodhi_tree777)

Post by DoubleBaril »

Dune?
2003 Vibe AWD
joatmon

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie (06pvibe)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »I agree completely and as you can see from the quote above, had already stated so. My comment was just a general comment about how I approach these things. I only quoted you because you mentioned search, not to accuse anyone of anything.Quote, originally posted by DoubleBaril »Dune?The bit in that movie where Sting says "I will kill you" always cracks me up. That was some seriously bad acting in that movie. Another one that always makes me laugh out loud is in Point Break, at the end, when Keanu says in his Bill&Ted voice " You gotta go down, you crosssed the line and people trusted you and they died"
06pvibe

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie (joatmon)

Post by 06pvibe »

No offense taken. I simply thought you hadn't seen my previous post.And yes, some bad acting in a long and dull film. I know there are ppl that love it, but I personally think there is a reason it only garnered 1-2 stars from the critics.
bodhi_tree777

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie (DoubleBaril)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by DoubleBaril »Dune?Dune indeed. I have a soft spot for it. When I was a kid, my dad bought a Laser Disc player and Dune was one of a handful of movies we owned and watched repeatedly And who doesn't love Point Break? Special Agent Johnny Utah took care of business.
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---