"Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
ou.grizzly

"Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie

Post by ou.grizzly »

This could be fun!Here is how the game goes:1. Post a quote from a movie2. Person needs to guess what the movie is3. Can not post a new movie quote until the previous quote is answered correctly I will start out with an easy one!"I'll have what she is having"
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
keithvibe

Re: "Name that Movie" Game based on Quotes from Said Movie (ou.grizzly)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by ou.grizzly »"I'll have what she is having"when harry met sallyyippy, ki, a mother *%$#]
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
L5K

Post by L5K »

Die Hard"You're a doctor, deal with it.""Yeah, mother ****er!"
03 GT, Abyss with tupperwareTo Do List: (will take a long time)Front/Rear swaybarsStrut tower barTint windowsReplace rear bumper cover (previous owner rear-ended)Replace upper front bumper cover (cracked)Replace VVTL-i engine cover (previous owner was Hercules)
keithvibe

Re: (L5K)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by L5K »"You're a doctor, deal with it.""Yeah, mother ****er!"Hot Fuzz"You can't handle the truth!"
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
star_deceiver

Re: (keithvibe)

Post by star_deceiver »

A few good men"No wonder you're extinct. I'm gonna run you over when I come back down."
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
joatmon

Re: (star_deceiver)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by Jurassic_Park »"No wonder you're extinct. I'm gonna run you over when I come back down."As long as there's, you know, (removed) and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.
PHXLavaVibe

Re: (joatmon)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »"No wonder you're extinct. I'm gonna run you over when I come back down."Jurasic Park "It can't rain all the time."
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
bodhi_tree777

Re: (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by PHXLavaVibe »Jurasic Park "It can't rain all the time." The Crow"Shut the **** up, Donny".
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
ZubenElGenubi

Re: (bodhi_tree777)

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

STFUDonny.... Big Lebowski.You sly dog! You got me monologuing!
joatmon

Re: (ZubenElGenubi)

Post by joatmon »

Quote, originally posted by The_Incredibles »You sly dog! You got me monologuing!As long as there's, you know, (removed) and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.
06pvibe

Re: (joatmon)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »As long as there's, you know, (removed) and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll.This is Spinal Tap"I didn't want to seem stuffy. Y'know, all brains, no p*nis."
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
808 Vibes

Re: (06pvibe)

Post by 808 Vibes »

I don't think anybody knows your intriguing quote...Grizz, now what do we do?
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
06pvibe

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by HawaiiPontiacLover »I don't think anybody knows your intriguing quote...Grizz, now what do we do?Geez, and I thought that would be a relatively easy one for someone?Real Genius.OK, try this one: "The subject has left the interstate. Now we're on the El!!"
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »OK, try this one: "The subject has left the interstate. Now we're on the El!!"Running ScaredHere's an easy one from my favorite movie! And yes, this IS where the points system came from!!!"As the cars roar into Pennsylvania, the cradle of liberty, it seems apparent that our citizens are staying off the streets, which may make scoring particularly difficult, even with this year's rule changes. To recap those revisions: women are still worth 10 points more than men in all age brackets, but teenagers now rack up 40 points, and toddlers under 12 now rate a big 70 points. The big score: anyone, any (removed), over 75 years old has been upped to 100 points."
808 Vibes

Post by 808 Vibes »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »Running ScaredHere's an easy one from my favorite movie! And yes, this IS where the points system came from!!!"As the cars roar into Pennsylvania, the cradle of liberty, it seems apparent that our citizens are staying off the streets, which may make scoring particularly difficult, even with this year's rule changes. To recap those revisions: women are still worth 10 points more than men in all age brackets, but teenagers now rack up 40 points, and toddlers under 12 now rate a big 70 points. The big score: anyone, any (removed), over 75 years old has been upped to 100 points." hahaaDeath Race 2000My turn!!"Ah, you have the ring...and I see your schwartz is as big as mine!"
~ ALIS VOLAT PROPRIIS ~
Blanco_Diablo

Re: (HawaiiPontiacLover)

Post by Blanco_Diablo »

Spaceballs!In the spirit of the Holidays:"She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don't know."
VforVIBE

Re: (Blanco_Diablo)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by Blanco_Diablo »In the spirit of the Holidays:"She falls down a well, her eyes go cross. She gets kicked by a mule. They go back. I don't know."Watched this movie a lot this December, National Lampoon's Christmas VacationMine:"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*! "
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
JetBlack09VibeGT

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by JetBlack09VibeGT »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with *ME*! "WATCHMEN"I've got a pool and a pond; the pond will be good for you"
06pvibe

Re: (JetBlack09VibeGT)

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by JetBlack09VibeGT »WATCHMEN"I've got a pool and a pond; the pond will be good for you"Caddyshack."I got two guns... one for each of ya'."
chevelle_lover

Post by chevelle_lover »

Tombstonejust because we are holding hands doesn't mean we will be taking cold showers together into the wee hours of the morning!
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, why did he make the cow so slow? (Ever eaten a cheetah-burger? Nope. And you never will.)
06pvibe

Re: (chevelle_lover)

Post by 06pvibe »

Heartbreak Ridge"Did you fart? Did you fart? How can you stand that?"
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »"Did you fart? Did you fart? How can you stand that?" Rain Man"You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment. "
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »Rain Man"You know, it just occurred to me that we really haven't had a successful test of this equipment. "Ghost Busters"... A feller can have a pretty good night in Vegas with all that stuff."
keithvibe

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »"... A feller can have a pretty good night in Vegas with all that stuff."doctor strange love."Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy a** through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad..."
chevelle_lover

Post by chevelle_lover »

Independance dayCome son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod! Snootchie-bootchies. Ehehehehe!
If God didn’t want us to eat meat, why did he make the cow so slow? (Ever eaten a cheetah-burger? Nope. And you never will.)
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by keithvibe »"Y'know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but noooo. You got me out here draggin' your heavy a** through the burnin' desert with your dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad..."Was it THAT easy? Independence Day"Oh no. The queen b*tch of the Universe." (Perhaps not an exact quote.)
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »Was it THAT easy? Independence Day"Oh no. The queen b*tch of the Universe." (Perhaps not an exact quote.) That, I believe, was from The Abyss."Careful! This is bat country!"
james / bodhi tree studio / tattoos & illustration / http://www.bodhitreestudio.comebay store : vintage clothing & toys---03 Satellite Vibe GT // 04 Neptune base // 1986 VW Golf // 1990 VW Golf GL---
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by bodhi_tree777 »That, I believe, was from The Abyss."Careful! This is bat country!"'Never saw the movie, but the book was riveting....Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.I'm at a loss at this time.... but I had to answer that one.
bodhi_tree777

Post by bodhi_tree777 »

Quote, originally posted by 06pvibe »'Never saw the movie, but the book was riveting....Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.I'm at a loss at this time.... but I had to answer that one. indeed it was. A tougher one, then:"Darry, you carry more than two loads of roofing at a time today and me and Sodapop will skin you."
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by bodhi_tree777 »indeed it was. A tougher one, then:"Darry, you carry more than two loads of roofing at a time today and me and Sodapop will skin you." WOW!!! That IS a tough one. No idea....?
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Quote, originally posted by bodhi_tree777 »"Darry, you carry more than two loads of roofing at a time today and me and Sodapop will skin you."The OutsidersHere's a big, easy one! "Hello, and welcome to Amsterdam's finest and most luxurious youth hostel. We feature one medium sized room containing 70 beds which can sleep up to 375 bodies a night. There is no bathroom. Nor is there one nearby. If you do not wish to have your valuables stolen I suggest destroying them or discarding them right now. You can also try hiding your valuables. In your (removed). This will deter some but of course not all thieves. Once you are inside, the doors are chained and locked from the outside. They will not be opened again until morning, no matter what. Should a fire occur due to our faulty wiring or, uh, the fireworks factory upstairs you will be incinerated along with the valuables that you have hidden in your (removed). Tips are greatly appreciated."
06pvibe

Post by 06pvibe »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »Here's a big, easy one! "Hello, and welcome to Amsterdam's finest and most luxurious youth hostel. We feature one medium sized room containing 70 beds which can sleep up to 375 bodies a night. There is no bathroom. Nor is there one nearby. If you do not wish to have your valuables stolen I suggest destroying them or discarding them right now. You can also try hiding your valuables. In your (removed). This will deter some but of course not all thieves. Once you are inside, the doors are chained and locked from the outside. They will not be opened again until morning, no matter what. Should a fire occur due to our faulty wiring or, uh, the fireworks factory upstairs you will be incinerated along with the valuables that you have hidden in your (removed). Tips are greatly appreciated."That's an EASY one?? I know what the answer is only because I looked it up, so I must disqualify myself from answering. I never saw or even heard of that one. It must be a cult thing.
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

this one's easy. and hilarious"Some of us might not make it back.""What do you mean, like... not on the same flight?"
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
VforVIBE

Re: (ramenboy...)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »this one's easy. and hilarious"Some of us might not make it back.""What do you mean, like... not on the same flight?"Tropic Thunder Another easy one..."I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
kowell

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by kowell »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »Another easy one..."I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is."V for Vandetta....Another one:I swear to god I'll pistolwhip the next guy that says "shenanigan"!
2009 Vibe 2.4L 1SC - Red Hot Metallic
2011 Sienna V6 CE - Sky Silver
ramenboy...

Re: (kowell)

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by kowell »I swear to god I'll pistolwhip the next guy that says "shenanigan"!hahahahahaummm... who was captain whats-his-name from super troopers, alex.
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
shortbuskristn

Post by shortbuskristn »

Here's a big, easy one!"Hello, and welcome to Amsterdam's finest and most luxurious youth hostel. We feature one medium sized room containing 70 beds which can sleep up to 375 bodies a night. There is no bathroom. Nor is there one nearby. If you do not wish to have your valuables stolen I suggest destroying them or discarding them right now. You can also try hiding your valuables. In your (removed). This will deter some but of course not all thieves. Once you are inside, the doors are chained and locked from the outside. They will not be opened again until morning, no matter what. Should a fire occur due to our faulty wiring or, uh, the fireworks factory upstairs you will be incinerated along with the valuables that you have hidden in your (removed). Tips are greatly appreciated."This is EuroTripmine:"Bumblebee Tuna... Bumblebee Tuna... Bumblebee Tuna"
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (shortbuskristn)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

Quote, originally posted by shortbuskristn »Here's a big, easy one!Bumblebee Tuna... Bumblebee Tuna... Bumblebee Tuna"Ace Ventura : When Nature CallsMy quote:"You can get a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking your head up a bull's *$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?"
Barrett

Post by Barrett »

Quote »My quote:"You can get a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking your head up a bull's *$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?"Tommy BoyHere is mine:"Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That $hit'll come back with you."
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (Barrett)

I could google it, but I'm not gonna! Maybe The Hangover? That's the best I got
Barrett

Re: (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Barrett »

That was it.
A Psycho Martyr

suhWEET! ok here's another...and I'm off to bed. hmmm...28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds. THAT...is when the world...wil end
waveresponder

Post by waveresponder »

Quote, originally posted by A Psycho Martyr »28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds. THAT...is when the world...wil endDonnie Darko my turn..."Never get behind old people. Their bodies are littered with hidden metal and they never seem to appreciate how little time they have left. Bingo, Asians. They pack light, travel efficiently, and they have a thing for slip on shoes. Gotta love 'em."
A Psycho Martyr

Re: (waveresponder)

I haven't seen this, but my 2nd job is Movie Gallery and this trailer plays OVER and OVER Up in The AirMine: "I got tha fries that'll cross yo eyes! I got the shakes that'll make you quake! I got the burgers....ok, I just got burgers!"
Barrett

Post by Barrett »

I believe that one is from The Longest Yard. Here is mine:"Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket."
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Quote, originally posted by Barrett »Here is mine:"Dear Buddha, please bring me a pony and a plastic rocket."I'm going with Serenity on this one.Mine:"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
ehoff121

Re: (Toasted7)

Post by ehoff121 »

Quote, originally posted by Toasted7 »"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"Dumb and DumberQuote: "You guys are number one. But you remember one thing: if you screw up, just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog **** out of Hong Kong!"
2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD - Platinum
PHXLavaVibe

Re: (ehoff121)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Quote, originally posted by ehoff121 »Quote: "You guys are number one. But you remember one thing: if you screw up, just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog **** out of Hong Kong!"My guess would be "Top Gun"Quote: "I'm sorry! Did I break your concentration?"
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE
ab2cmiller

Re: (PHXLavaVibe)

Post by ab2cmiller »

Quote, originally posted by PHXLavaVibe »Quote: "I'm sorry! Did I break your concentration?"Pulp FictionQuote: "I don't know what you're looking for,but it's a little to the right."
ou.grizzly

Post by ou.grizzly »

"He's never gone! You see?!"
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi