Forum Funnies

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
WhiteFiver

Forum Funnies

Post by WhiteFiver »

Bentley Forums---I used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?Camaro/Firebird Forums---My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.---The mullet is out of style?---With 20,000 miles on it, I am burning more oil than what it is leaking, but it is still faster than a Mustang.Mustang forums---Some punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.--- Why I spent $45,000 modifying a $5 ,000 Ford!Lincoln forum---What do you mean I paid an extra $15,000 for a Crown Victoria with a Lincoln emblem on it?---Need Advice: I went to trade in my 1 year old Lincoln today. I bought it for $55,000 and they are giving me $19,500. That will make me $27,000 upside down from what I owe. It only has 12,000 miles on it, what should I do?---What ever happened to the "scented body bag in the trunk" option?Monte Carlo forums---Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.---Will 26 inch rims fit?Civic forums---Some punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.---How my ETs dropped after an engine swap with my lawnmower ?Mitsubishi Eclipse forum---Why didn't the performance stickers lower my ETs?---This new 6ft wing really helps my grip!VW Bug forum---The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)---What is there an picture of an engine flashing on my dashboard?Yugo Forum---When's the last time yours ran?Lamborghini forum---Wind noise around 210MPH---Ahhhhh, $200 for an oil change, $4,000 for brakes!!!! (attached receipts)Miata forums---Some redneck ******* in a Chevy Tahoe just ran over my car (pics)Chevy Tahoe forum---Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)Pontiac Fiero forum---Just bought a new flame retardant suit (pics)Lexus E300 - 330 forum---200 reasons why it is not a Toyota CamryBMW 7-series forum---Where to get service on my Rolex?Cadillac forum---Problems parallel parking at bingo.--- Brought my 2004 Cadillac back to the dealership for the 5th time. How does the Lemon Law work again? I think I apply. Never buying another GM.--- AHHH - what do you mean my new Caddy will lose 1/2 its value within 6 months?Chevy Suburban Forum---Is the price of gas going down anytime soon?Buick Forum---Is Medicare or Medicaid right for me?Delorean forum---Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.Crown Victoria forum---How come people never pass me on the highway?Honda Accord forum---Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch rims.Hyundia forum---What is a throw away car?Toyota Echo forum---Do our cars use AAA or AA's?The 350Z forum:---Why do other imports keep spanking me at red lights?---10 reasons why the 350Z is the most elegant car on the road.Ferrari forums---Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.Porsche forums---Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?Saturn forums---Roman candle landed on my fender. Melted and need to replace.Jaguar forum---Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?---What do you mean this car is a Ford?Mercedes forum---My wife and her stink hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court.How do I get them both killed and not get in trouble with my medical board?---What do you mean it is a Chrysler? What is a Chyrsler?Mini forum---Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)Dodge Viper forum---I frightened myself on the way home from work yesterday. How to get pee stains out of the leather?McLaren F1 forum---Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me.Saab forum---Where do the skiis fit?Dodge Minivan forum---Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?---Honey, I beat another punk kid in an import today... I still have go it...Hummer forum---Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $35 in gas.Fiat forum---Hello? Am I the only member?Subaru WRX forum---I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.Chevy pickup forum---How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?SRT Forums---"Will this void my warranty"RX7 Forums---13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.DSM Forums---Transmission Groupbuy Full stop PM'ing meSupra Forums---Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.Vette Forums---Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?---Burning a quart of oil every 1,000 miles is normal oil consumption?Ford 2.3 forums---Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!
2008 G5. K&N SRI, 16x7 Akita AK-7, Painting, CCFL Projectors, tinted tails.2004 Vibe Base, 160,xxx KM, 37,xxx KM on motor
wjon88

Post by wjon88 »

haha good one!
Blueridge9

Re: (wjon88)

Post by Blueridge9 »

Funny!!
Blueridge9 2004 Base, 1.8L "The Vibe is a melding of muscular looks, ..utility & economy, sportiness & road-hugging tractability." -Road & Track Magazine Sept. 2008 Pictures: http://s278.photobucket.com/user/blueridge9/library/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;