Classy Tat!

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
GMJAP

Classy Tat!

Post by GMJAP »

But ya might regret it after sobering up....

Attached files
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
Raven

Re: Classy Tat! (GMJAP)

Post by Raven »

Funny but I bet when you scan the bar code on his jeans it comes up Bonehead.
kunkstyle

Re: Classy Tat! (Raven)

Post by kunkstyle »

That's awful. How do you explain that one to your kids down the road?
Kunkstyle's Garage:2006 AWD Pontiac VibeInfinity/Rockford/Kenwood Audio, CAI, Cupholder LED's, Keyless Entry Mod2000 Porsche 911 C2Kenwood Audio, Ultimate Cupholders, DRL's, 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.
kevera

Re: Classy Tat! (kunkstyle)

Post by kevera »

Very stupid,but very funny.Bunghole
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

lol, very funny..is that actually yours? or one you found on the net?
GMJAP

Re: (WaveAction)

Post by GMJAP »

Quote, originally posted by WaveAction »lol, very funny..is that actually yours? or one you found on the net?HAHA! No, it's not mine! (or anybody I know) - I was sent it in an email.Heh... I doubt I'll ever even go for a small "tasteful" tattoo.
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
asburydan

Post by asburydan »

I asked a tatoo guy one day if all his customers are drunk when they ask for his service. He said he doesn't do one if they are drinking, but he said many drink while he works on them. This one looks like his tatoo guy accepts folks who have already been drinking.
asburydan - moved from Vibe to 5th Mustang.
PlatinumVibe08

Re: Classy Tat! (GMJAP)

Post by PlatinumVibe08 »

Here's another one.

Attached files
2006 Lexus SC430 White Gold Crystal
2010 Lexus RX350 Matador Red Mica
2013 Lexus CT200h Starfire Pearl
darcmater

Re: Classy Tat! (PlatinumVibe08)

Post by darcmater »

One of my ex's was pretty close to some people that owned a tat place so I got to see some interesting things. One that always stuck out in my head was this guy that got a tat of a barcode of a case of budwiser. They claim it actually scanned on a register. Some of the peopel I saw coem into their store I always wondered if they lived in a place like this

Attached files