just had to post this....sorry ladies!

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
waveresponder

just had to post this....sorry ladies!

Post by waveresponder »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...lated.....theres so many good other ones to watch..but this one made me laugh out loud!especially after reading some of the comments belows such as.......i dont know who to call retard, the post that says parking is not hard, or the dumb ***** that cant three point turn. bgggbb (3 days ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam I dont care who pays more for insurance or the stats! this ***** should not be driving a car! retarted! parking is not that hard.
waveresponder

Re: just had to post this....sorry ladies! (waveresponder)

Post by waveresponder »

hahhah...does no one dare to post a response to this....for fear of gender war!...lol
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

I dont care what was behind the wheel!!It should never be there again!!!
kevera

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by kevera »

Quote, originally posted by zionzr2 »I dont care what was behind the wheel!!It should never be there again!!!1+ahahahaha.Scary
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
ITcar

Post by ITcar »

well....even i will admit that was freakin hilarious!!!BUT...you know darn well if that was a guy, it would be about some dumb idiot, gender would not even be brought up, sooo.....quit making things about gender, there are just as many stupid guys out there too
lovemyraffe

Post by lovemyraffe »

How many times do you need to hit a car before you realize it's there?
March 2011 MOTMFebruary 2010 MOTM My GenVibe garage
keithvibe

Re: (lovemyraffe)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by lovemyraffe »How many times do you need to hit a car before you realize it's there?Then DRIVE OFF... male or female..
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
ajflan

Post by ajflan »

That is flippin funny!
February 08' VOTM Check out my Band! http://www.facebook.com/pages/...67945
Merzbow

Post by Merzbow »

I've watched that before. Just imagining someone out there like that blows my mind. I would kill who ever it was if that was my car they hit.The way I see it on the E-way everyday is that guys are cocky, stubborn, and reckless drivers, where as most women are distracted, erratic, and don't know their cars performance and handling as well (as far as preventing an accident is concerned).
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

lol, thats funny, i can do a 3-point turn in a cube van faster then she can even get out of the first parking spot..thats pathetic..glad she's in europe and not over here
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by waveresponder »hahhah...does no one dare to post a response to this....for fear of gender war!...lolYou asked for it...Typical Male Driver
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
WaveAction

Re: just had to post this....sorry ladies! (VforVIBE)

Post by WaveAction »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE »You asked for it...Typical Male Driverlol that is pretty true at the same time, both videos are true, so everyone wins/loses