she's gonna kill me!

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

she's gonna kill me!

Post by drunkenmaxx »

ok, drunkengirlfriend and i have been having an "argument" ever since we had tacos at home last night. she swears regular taco bell tacos have tomatoes on them. (not the supreme) well, do they?
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
millster

Re: she's gonna kill me! (drunkenvibe)

Post by millster »

As a TB regular, I can conclusively say:NO! At least not where I come from.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
ColonelPanic

Re: she's gonna kill me! (drunkenvibe)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Back when I ate those things, it was meat, lettuce, and cheese. Around here at least, and that was like 3 years ago the last time I ate any of that stuff...
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
BigMac

Post by BigMac »

They do here...Regular TB taco; one, half slice, of tomato on top of all the good stuff.
BigMacPotentialNot everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up. Some of us make fries...
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (BigMac)

Post by drunkengirlfriend »

Yes they do at both the TB in town...I called. The one where I work does too!!!! SO ha punk...we are both right, some of us just don't care that much to go as far as poll the forum!!!!!
ColonelPanic

Re: (drunkengirlfriend)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Dang, can't we all just get along?

Image Image
drunkengirlfriend

By the way smart *** you live in a smelly city near St. Louis MO not IL...Last time I checked St. Louis had not magically floated over the river and joined at our banks, this isn't MN you know! No magic here!
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »By the way smart *** you live in a smelly city near St. Louis MO not IL...Last time I checked St. Louis had not magically floated over the river and joined at our banks, this isn't MN you know! No magic here!well genius, if you check the my profile section, you will see that it asks city and state seperately. a smelly city by st. louis in IL
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »well genius, if you check the my profile section, you will see that it asks city and state seperately. a smelly city by st. louis in IL I'm not looking at your profile though, I am looking next to your post and the way it's worded makes you look like a moron....thought I would be nice and point that out.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

As one who HATES TOMATOES;and LOVE TOXIC HELL regualr tacos are what i order most often! THEY DO NOT HAVE TOMATOES!! The Taco Supreme DOES HAVE TOMATOES and SOur Cream.Regular Tacos have:MEAT, LETTUCE, and a TINY amount of CHEESE.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

somehow, i am still wrong!

Attached files
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (zionzr2)

As pointed out above, it's different at every taco bell area. With most in this area sour cream is the only difference between supreme and regular...I don't like their tomatos at so I always have to order the tacos without.
Kari

Post by Kari »

As far as I know at home the sour cream is the only difference as well...I don't know about here since I haven't ever ordered one.
GenVibe Global Moderator
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

ROFL this is great!! its nice to see I'm not the only one who as dumb arguments with their spouses.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (scherry2)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by scherry2 » its nice to see I'm not the only one who as dumb arguments with their spouses. ahem, spouse?
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (scherry2)

Quote, originally posted by scherry2 »ROFL this is great!! its nice to see I'm not the only one who as dumb arguments with their spouses. Oh god did you say spouse? >>No we aren't really arguing, he just likes to get me riled up and add more to that post count of his...it's all show.
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

It sounds to me like the franchise is deviating from the standard product set forth by corporate. Whether they are allowed to do that or not, I dunno - try giving taco bell's customer whine line a ring and see what the heck is up. It should be meat, lettuce, cheese dang it!

Image Image
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (ColonelPanic)

I agree that's what it should be but it's not here, same with the soft tacos because my daughter doesn't like tomatoes either.
ToolGuy

Re: (BigMac)

Post by ToolGuy »

Quote, originally posted by BigMac »They do here...Regular TB taco; one, half slice, of tomato on top of all the good stuff.Hey with a site name of BigMac, sounds like they know fast food!!!! Now you all made me hungry!
drunkenmaxx

Re: (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy »Hey with a site name of BigMac, sounds like they know fast food!!!! no no no, if the quarter pounder was in question, i would consider him a reliable source. this is not the case, however.
drunkengirlfriend

excuses excuses...you're just not willing to admit that we are both right! Fine...we will battle this out later....
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend » Fine...we will battle this out later....alright! a wedgie fight it is!
Atomb

Post by Atomb »

wow, i took time out of my day to read this thread from the beginning! ()
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »alright! a wedgie fight it is!You lost last night, I don't mind beating your *** again!!!
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »You lost last night, I don't mind beating your *** again!!! keep in mind, tonight is drunk night, there will be no holds barred!so anyway, there are no tomatos in a regular taco, and that's all there is to it.
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »so anyway, there are no tomatos in a regular taco, and that's all there is to it.unless you buy them at the local Taco Bell!
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »keep in mind, tonight is drunk night, there will be no holds barred!So, what makes tonight so different from every other night and, um, day?

Image Image
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »So, what makes tonight so different from every other night and, um, day? wednesday is a special day when i get loaded with my uncle! she's in for the beating of her life tonight! >
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

That's a kewl uncle you have there. lolBut uhh, I don't know if fighting with the girlfriend will be such a good idea.. "What does drunkengirlfriend say to drunkenvibe when he's got two black eyes? Nothin, she done told him twice!"

Image Image
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »That's a kewl uncle you have there. lolBut uhh, I don't know if fighting with the girlfriend will be such a good idea.. "What does drunkengirlfriend say to drunkenvibe when he's got two black eyes? Nothin, she done told him twice!" Ladies and gentlement my new best friend
Kari

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »Ladies and gentlement my new best friend Yeah that Panic's a pretty cool guy ain't he?
GenVibe Global Moderator
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »wednesday is a special day when i get loaded with my uncle! she's in for the beating of her life tonight! >Make sure you pull up in a 1980's Camaro and are wearing a T-shirt with cut off sleeves!!I will call the TV show COPS too and they will meet you there!
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »"What does drunkengirlfriend say to drunkenvibe when he's got two black eyes? Nothin, she done told him twice!" what does drunkengirlfriend do when she get's out of the battered women's clinic?hopefully she learns to listen!
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »so anyway, there are no tomatos in a regular taco, and that's all there is to it.From Taco Bell

Attached files
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy »Make sure you pull up in a 1980's Camaro and are wearing a T-shirt with cut off sleeves!!I will call the TV show COPS too and they will meet you there! Ah then he will always have his beating on tape! How sweet...and you know that I will worm my way out of trouble (for beating him...what you think he's gonna win haha) just like my 13 would be speeding tickets!!
Atomb

Post by Atomb »

do any of the rest of you ever feel like you're experiencing a part of the world you thought only existed on certain TV shows when reading threads like this?
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!
drunkenmaxx

Re: (Baltovibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by Baltovibe »From Taco Bell i already nailed that in an attachment on page one, but thanks for your support!
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by MiVibe-ToolGuy »Make sure you pull up in a 1980's Camaro and are wearing a T-shirt with cut off sleeves!!I will call the TV show COPS too and they will meet you there! Yep, that sounds pretty good. Don't forget the acid wash denim jacket and jeans. So drunken, uh, MULLET over... Whad'ya say? lol!

Image Image
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

funny thing is, i wear sleeveless shirts all the time! yeehaw! (i really do)
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »funny thing is, i wear sleeveless shirts all the time! yeehaw! (i really do)"Wife beaters?" heh

Image Image
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »"Wife beaters?" heh>GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND!!!!
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »i already nailed that in an attachment on page one, but thanks for your support! Opps! Sorry!! But I buy their #8 (3 Original Hard Shell Tacos with Large Drink) at least once a week at various Taco Bells, and never have received tomatoes on mine.
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

That same deal was #9 here... When I ate meat, I always got #9's with crunchy tacos, no lettuce and they just came equipped with meat and cheese. Ok drunken, we shall call them "Girlfriend beater" shirts. No need to bleed to death over it, let's keep that business up front, party in the back hair of yours nice and clean. Save the mullet!!!How many different colors is that Camaro this week? 'course I just trying to be funny, ha ha!

Image Image
Baltovibe

Post by Baltovibe »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »That same deal was #9 here... When I ate meat, I always got #9's with crunchy tacos, no lettuce and they just came equipped with meat and cheese. Occasionally, I get the bean paste substituted for the meat. When I load it up with the hot sauces, I can barely tell the difference!
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

That's an interesting idea! I never thought about that...

Image Image
Kari

Post by Kari »

Quote, originally posted by Baltovibe »Occasionally, I get the bean paste substituted for the meat. When I load it up with the hot sauces, I can barely tell the difference!It's good with Mexican rice substituted for the meat too. Do they charge for the bean paste substitution? I know they charge like 20 cents for rice which makes no sense since they aren't putting meat on it and you'd think it would balance out.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Baltovibe

Re: (Kari)

Post by Baltovibe »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »Do they charge for the bean paste substitution?No, I have never been charged for the bean substitution. Sometimes their meat is so greasy that I am thankful I can make that substitution.
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »>Save me the trouble. Ok lets set this straight. Taco bell is a franchise which means that in different stores they may do somethings differently...At all the local taco bells I have been to (2 in granite 1 in edwardsville 1 in belleville) they put tomatoes even on the regular tacos... Drunken just can not accept that he is not always 100% right...that's something he's going to have to get used to....
BOZACK

Post by BOZACK »

I have gotten them with and without. But lets just say this is the silliest thread I have read.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
drunkenmaxx

Re: (BOZACK)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by BOZACK »I have gotten them with and without. But lets just say this is the silliest thread I have read.there is nothing silly about it! this is war!!!for the record, no fight last night, she was already in bed! afraid to F with the master!!!