she's gonna kill me!

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
kostby

Re: (ColonelPanic)

Post by kostby »

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »How many different colors is that Camaro this week?Most 'redneck' Camaros around here are just two colors: Rust over primerAnd I agree, we definitely need a new 'Will this topic get me on Jerry Springer or The Maury Show?' forum here on Genvibe!

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Post by drunkengirlfriend »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »there is nothing silly about it! this is war!!!for the record, no fight last night, she was already in bed! afraid to F with the master!!!No "she" was afraid to hurt the drunk one!! And I was already in bed when he got home.
Charlievibe

Re: (Atomb)

Post by Charlievibe »

Quote, originally posted by Atomb »do any of the rest of you ever feel like you're experiencing a part of the world you thought only existed on certain TV shows when reading threads like this?The word YES jumped out of my mind.Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »>GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND!!!!According to a male friend of mine, every girl you date you should look at as potential wife material. True or not, I don't know. Just thought I would add to your self mutilation!!!! Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »Ok lets set this straight. Taco bell is a franchise which means that in different stores they may do somethings differently...At all the local taco bells I have been to (2 in granite 1 in edwardsville 1 in belleville) they put tomatoes even on the regular tacos... Drunken just can not accept that he is not always 100% right...that's something he's going to have to get used to.... I have never had tomatoes on a regular taco in any of the places I have lived. However, I was thinking exactly what you typed above - they are franchises and will do what they please as long as they stick with the majority of what the parent company says. I went to a TB in Palo Alto and they were serving Pico DeGallo with their tacos. Outside of that TB, I have never had that anywhere else. So, I can believe that your TB does add tomatoes and will one day have to eat there, I love tomatoes on my tacos!!!!
Just because you see Charlie doesn't mean I am a he....sometimes Charlie can be a she!!!!
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (Charlievibe)

Quote, originally posted by Charlievibe »According to a male friend of mine, every girl you date you should look at as potential wife material. True or not, I don't know. Just thought I would add to your self mutilation!!!! I have never had tomatoes on a regular taco in any of the places I have lived. However, I was thinking exactly what you typed above - they are franchises and will do what they please as long as they stick with the majority of what the parent company says. I went to a TB in Palo Alto and they were serving Pico DeGallo with their tacos. Outside of that TB, I have never had that anywhere else. So, I can believe that your TB does add tomatoes and will one day have to eat there, I love tomatoes on my tacos!!!!Ha ha add to the pain for him!!! No I understand why he's weird about the W and M words, because we have only been together for about 3 months. Pico DeGallo...wow I've never had that at taco bell....see babe!!! for the 3rd time, we were both right!
rebbierae

Re: (BOZACK)

Post by rebbierae »

Bozack, you have apparently never seen the "So......." thread.
GMJAP

Re: (Atomb)

Post by GMJAP »

Quote, originally posted by Atomb »do any of the rest of you ever feel like you're experiencing a part of the world you thought only existed on certain TV shows when reading threads like this?Which made a certain, rather scary thought pop into my head:drunkenchildren
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (GMJAP)

Quote, originally posted by GMJAP »Which made a certain, rather scary thought pop into my head:drunkenchildren wow that is scary...I feel sorry for who ever he procreates with! That's why the name of the thread is she is going to kill me, because he won't let this thing die. He brought it up at dinner last night with his family there. He's a human poll asking anyone he can....
drunkenmaxx

Re: (drunkengirlfriend)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »wow that is scary...I feel sorry for who ever he procreates with! That's why the name of the thread is she is going to kill me, because he won't let this thing die. He brought it up at dinner last night with his family there. He's a human poll asking anyone he can.... hey, i just want the truth (which you can't handle) just think, if you have my child, i can get drunk and beat the kid instead of you!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »hey, i just want the truth (which you can't handle) just think, if you have my child, i can get drunk and beat the kid instead of you!No you don't want the truth, that has been posted several times, what you want is to be right (which you're not entirely and it kills you) and you want to entertain the masses.Ha ha so funny you should do stand up...if you could handle having things thrown at you!
ColonelPanic

Re:

Post by ColonelPanic »

Yikes. Just yikes. IT'S JUST TACOS!!!! hehDrunkengirlfriend, go put the smackdown on him.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
drunkengirlfriend

Re: Re: (ColonelPanic)

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »Yikes. Just yikes. IT'S JUST TACOS!!!! hehDrunkengirlfriend, go put the smackdown on him. It's not even just tacos...it's just tomatoes man...get over it!I will...he's really got it coming to him, and not in a good way!
ColonelPanic

Re: Re: (drunkengirlfriend)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »I will...he's really got it coming to him, and not in a good way! Maybe you can trick him into thinking he's getting something "in a good way" then POW! *flashes on the screen like in the old batman tv show!*

Image Image
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »Maybe you can trick him into thinking he's getting something "in a good way" then POW! *flashes on the screen like in the old batman tv show!* If you would have sent that via IM where he couldn't read it I would have been able to but I will use your suggestion as a jumping off point for some real cruelness >>Wow this is a silly thread...but it's gone on for 4 pages now so at least it's interesting!
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

Sorry for putting that out in the open. lol! But you can store it away for future use, drunken's memory can't be that great with all of those 4 brain cells he has left! hehehe'course drunkenvibe, you rock man, so i'm just kidding.

Image Image
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

hey this is important! it's not like we're bickering over who gets to have the cooler car! >
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkengirlfriend

Re: Re: (drunkenvibe)

Your car is already cooler than mine so you win, does that satisfy you..It's not ding ding ding babe>> You know this!
kostby

Post by kostby »

>Which, for no particular reason, reminds me of that great Barry Manilow hit, 'It always tastes like tomatoes!' (Actual Title: Looks Like We Made It)

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
drunkenmaxx

Re: (kostby)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by kostby »'It always tastes like tomatoes!' in her mind it must, cause there ain't no stinking tomatoes on the regular tacos!!!! ha ha ha!!
drunkengirlfriend

Well Kostby it looks like we didn't make it............
drunkenmaxx

Re: (drunkengirlfriend)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »Well Kostby it looks like we didn't make it............oh yeah? how about i beat you until your head looks like a big tomato? then i can get a regular taco and put it on there, since they don't come with any.
drunkengirlfriend

How about you get over the whole tomato thing and stop trying to appear so tough on this board. I dare you to try and beat me, just like the wedgie, you won't win!>>
BigMac

Post by BigMac »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »It's not even just tacos...it's just tomatoes man...get over it! From my point of view (which the 10 people around me in my offcie agree 100% on) it's actually just one half slice of tomato. So it's not just tacos, not just tomatos, it's a piece of tomato.
BigMacPotentialNot everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up. Some of us make fries...
drunkenmaxx

Re: Re: (BigMac)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by BigMac »From my point of view (which the 10 people around me in my offcie agree 100% on) it's actually just one half slice of tomato. So it's not just tacos, not just tomatos, it's a piece of tomato.ah, but there is no half slice at our taco bells at all! if you do get said tomatoes (on the supreme of course) they come in diced form.
Charlievibe

Post by Charlievibe »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »ah, but there is no half slice at our taco bells at all! if you do get said tomatoes (on the supreme of course) they come in diced form.My friend went to the Taco Bell near her yesterday and they put tomatoes on her tacos, without her asking. The guy there told her they just taste better in the manager's/owner's opinion. And, he told her (yes, we have discussed this forum - man we need to get lives) that adding tomatoes to the regular tacos is at the discretion of the owner of that particular Taco Bell. No, it isn't a national chain thing, but each can do that if they want.Man, DV, I hope this violence towards your better half thing is just humor and not real. If it is real, you are going to force the ladies out here to hunt you down and smother you with tomatoes - from the tacos at your local Taco Bell!!!
Just because you see Charlie doesn't mean I am a he....sometimes Charlie can be a she!!!!
drunkenmaxx

Re: Re: (Charlievibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

just for an update, i got the quesadilla combo yesterday. it comes with one regular taco. it had no tomatos.>
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »just for an update, i got the quesadilla combo yesterday. it comes with one regular taco. it had no tomatos.>Show me the receipt that proves you didn't ask for no tomatoes! >>
Toolman

Post by Toolman »

As per Taco bell nutrition info http://www.tacobell.com/menu/ there are no Tomatos on a regular taco, just cheese letuce and meat.
http:/theeulogy.wirefire.com2003 Neptune Blue Moon and Tunes4 Speed AutoBluetooth Install(Wifes)2004 Torrid Red GTO Tinted WindowsBluetooth Install0-60mph in 5.2 seconds0-130mph in 22.5 seconds(Mine)
Toolman

Re: Re: (Toolman)

Post by Toolman »

Maybe some stores do it cause they are misinformed about the real method of preparing a Taco!
http:/theeulogy.wirefire.com2003 Neptune Blue Moon and Tunes4 Speed AutoBluetooth Install(Wifes)2004 Torrid Red GTO Tinted WindowsBluetooth Install0-60mph in 5.2 seconds0-130mph in 22.5 seconds(Mine)
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »Show me the receipt that proves you didn't ask for no tomatoes! you callin' me a lar? i swear on a 12pack of busch i didn't order it with no tomaotes.
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »you callin' me a lar? i swear on a 12pack of busch i didn't order it with no tomaotes.I am not saying that your are a "lar">> I'm just asking for a little proof.
AndyLT1

Post by AndyLT1 »

When you two post here, are you sitting at seperate computers in the same room, take turns on the same computer, or are you nowhere near each other? Just wondering if you are talking to each other while posting here.
'06 Abyss monotone AWD Vibe'00 Black S-10 ZR2 pick-up'02 Quicksilver Corvette Z06
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (AndyLT1)

Quote, originally posted by AndyLT1 »When you two post here, are you sitting at seperate computers in the same room, take turns on the same computer, or are you nowhere near each other? Just wondering if you are talking to each other while posting here.No he posts at work and so do I. Neither of us has internet at home yet....why does something smell fishy?
AndyLT1

Post by AndyLT1 »

It's probably good that you don't do this at home. It might get a little bloody!
'06 Abyss monotone AWD Vibe'00 Black S-10 ZR2 pick-up'02 Quicksilver Corvette Z06
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (AndyLT1)

Quote, originally posted by AndyLT1 »It's probably good that you don't do this at home. It might get a little bloody!Oh yes it would...He's sometimes very fortunate he works like 60 miles from where I work!
NascarXprt

Re: she's gonna kill me! (millster)

Post by NascarXprt »

for one who works (me) there, only the supreme tacos come with tomatos not the regular tacos (i.e. Regular). i hate people who ask me that question every day!! dosent anybody have comon since?
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
BOZACK

Re: she's gonna kill me! (NascarXprt)

Post by BOZACK »

If people had common sence this thread would not exist.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
drunkenmaxx

Re: she's gonna kill me! (BOZACK)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by BOZACK »If people had common sence this thread would not exist.if your grasp of common sense involves knowing the taco bell menu, perhaps you need to eat healthier? oh, and one last update, she witnessed the tomatoless tacos a little over a week ago.
drunkengirlfriend

Re: she's gonna kill me! (drunkenvibe)

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »oh, and one last update, she witnessed the tomatoless tacos a little over a week ago.And he has been taking very long showers ever since!
kostby

Re: she's gonna kill me! (drunkengirlfriend)

Post by kostby »

HOT showers or COLD showers???

drunkengirlfriend

Ha ha I have no clue...the point is he is in there alone and spends just a little longer...ah...getting the job done
drunkenfriend

Post by drunkenfriend »

I didn't realize how much fun you have in here or I would have started posting with you guys ages ago. You 2 drunks are crazy.
ToolGuy

Re: (drunkenfriend)

Post by ToolGuy »

LOOK at all the drunks on the site now! Hey an equal opportunity site! Congrats!
drunkenmaxx

Re: (silverawd26)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by silverawd26 »Where have all the Drunken's go; Long time passing?wawt in hell?
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

i think that they have passed out and have forgoten bout this post
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
drunkenmaxx

Re: (NascarXprt)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

won't be long now, we are getting the internet at home really soon, so dgf will be back in action. as far as drunkenfriend, i have no idea why she signed up in the first place, only to post 4 times. i'll have to ask her about that.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by silverawd26 »Never heard that song? talking about that where have all the cowboys gone song?