DON'T FART IN BED

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
DaddyVibeMI

DON'T FART IN BED

Post by DaddyVibeMI »

DON'T FART IN BEDIf this story does not make you cry from laughing so hard, let me knowand I will pray for you.This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years.The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of fartingloudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife andthe smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air. Everymorning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because itwas making her sick. He told her he could not stop it and that it wasperfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor; she was concerned thatone day he would blow his guts out.The years went by and he continued to rip them out!Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey fordinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl whereshe had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all thespare parts and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl andwent upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pullingback the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of hisunderpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpetingwhich was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of franticfootsteps as he ran into the bathroom. The wife could hardly controlherself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! Afteryears of torture, she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in hisbloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face.She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter.He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned meand I didn't listen to you"."What do you mean?" asked his wife."Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my gutsout, and today it finally happened.But by the grace of God, some Vaseline and two fingers, I think I gotmost of them back in.
Car Domain.com ~ DaddyVibeMI
drunkengirlfriend

Re: DON'T FART IN BED (DaddyVibeMI)

Post by drunkengirlfriend »

My my... That ended so differently then I expected...maybe drunken should this warning!
Jaycie685

Post by Jaycie685 »

Hahah funny but gross! I can't imagine someone stuffing turkey guts up their (removed)!
Jen's Vibe:: 2004 two-tone base in Frosty :: Automatic :: Exhaust Tip :: Rear Bumper Protector :: Cargo Nets :: Rear Cargo Mat :: Rear Cargo Cover :: "You just got passed by a wagon " decal :: Red glowing "No Smoking" plug in cigarette lighter ::
drunkenmaxx

Re: (Jaycie685)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by Jaycie685 » I can't imagine someone stuffing turkey guts up their (removed)!sometimes it smells like i did that a week earlier!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Post by drunkengirlfriend »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »sometimes it smells like i did that a week earlier! unfortunately I can confirm that
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

HAHAHHAHAH im so telling that to everyone at work. good one!
Mavrik

Re: (northvibe)

Post by Mavrik »

Thats so wrong... but funny to haha.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
Toolman

Re: (Mavrik)

Post by Toolman »

Hope that never happens to me!
http:/theeulogy.wirefire.com2003 Neptune Blue Moon and Tunes4 Speed AutoBluetooth Install(Wifes)2004 Torrid Red GTO Tinted WindowsBluetooth Install0-60mph in 5.2 seconds0-130mph in 22.5 seconds(Mine)
joatmon

Re: (drunkenvibe)

Post by joatmon »

turns out this joke was told before by Fialchar in April 04 in http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=9452, but even that was a repost of the first instance in http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=7177 from November 2003 by someone who apparently has some memory problems
drunkenmaxx

Re: (joatmon)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

wow, i was just telling drunkengirlfriend last night that i thought i had posted that before! i searched for posts i made containing "guts" but came up short!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"