i hate stairs

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

i hate stairs

Post by drunkenmaxx »

sunday morning at 5:30am, i got up to get something to drink. i stepped on the stairs, slipped and bam!! busted my freaking (removed)! i laughed for a second, then got up and cursed... a lot.now i have a cut on the bottom of my foot and will be limping for a while. i hate gimping it!i'm gonna live, so it's ok to laugh.i had drunkengirlfriend take a pic of my foot, i'll see if i can get her to post it for yall.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
drunkengirlfriend

Re: i hate stairs (drunkenvibe)

Post by drunkengirlfriend »

Oh it's way more funny now than it was at the time! Interestingly enough, I fell down those same stairs a few weeks ago and he made fun of me for days! Only I went all the way down on my (removed) and didn't cut myself like he did. (they are carpeted and steep, it's not my fault I have soft feet!!) It was very weird because I was asleep up stairs totally oblivious to the situation and he had to call me from his cell phone. Oh yeah, I had no rubbing alcohol or peroxide so we had to use everclear to clean it (it pays to be drunken huh babe)I have no clue why he wanted me to take a picture or why he wants me to post it but I will, as an attachment so those who are weak of stomach can avoid seeing it...it's a bloody mess!

Attached files
BlueCrush

Re: i hate stairs (drunkengirlfriend)

Post by BlueCrush »

Ouch! That looks nasty. Looks like you also lost your pinky toe nail.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
drunkenmaxx

Re: i hate stairs (BlueCrush)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Ouch! That looks nasty. Looks like you also lost your pinky toe nail. actually, that's a flap of skin that starts right above the toenail. like drunkengirlfriend said yesterday, its like i scalped my toe!the one on the bottom of my foot is the real pain in the (removed) though!oh well, i guess it's karma for making fun of her for falling down them.
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »actually, that's a flap of skin that starts right above the toenail. Ahhh yes the famous "flap of skin" injury... Looks nasty!
AZViking

Post by AZViking »

Yeah that looks like it hurts. Kinda reminds me of about 3 years ago. My wife and I were moving into our first apartment. I was breaking down boxes, (using a pair of scissors as a box cutter). Cutting the wrong way (toward my hand) I managed to stab myself in my right index finger, right on the knuckle. So there I stand, trying not to drip blood all over, while my wife freaks out thinking I cut my finger off. She still gives me S&!t about it and the joint is still a little sore. She laughs that I shrug it off "It's only a flesh wound!"
2015 Kia Sorento 32,000 miles, 2010 Kia Sportage LX, 68,000 miles
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

Wow, that looks pretty bad. Hope it heals up for you. Did you pour any H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) on it? Everclear will also work as an antiseptic on cuts and scrapes.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
drunkengirlfriend

Re: i hate stairs (rasermon)

Quote, originally posted by rasermon »Did you pour any H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) on it? Everclear will also work as an antiseptic on cuts and scrapes. Yeah I went and bought some yesterday and some liquid bandage. Just call me Nurse!It is really gross. That picture was taken right before we washed it off and put the everclear on it. It was great because the everclear had been in the freezer and he was all "warm it up please" I had to put the bottle in hot water for like 5 minutes...poor baby
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by drunkengirlfriend »It was great because the everclear had been in the freezer and he was all "warm it up please" I had to put the bottle in hot water for like 5 minutes...poor baby let the court note that the liquid was to be poured over a gaping wound in the bottom of my foot. the evidence clearly indicates that would have caused much more pain. move to dismiss the poor baby charges your honor...
GMJAP

Post by GMJAP »

OWIEEEEEE!Both on the foot-scalping and the alcohol-on-gaping-wound. I wouldn't never made it as a nurse or doctor. Yech!!So what did you slice your foot on? Of all the falling-down-stairs injuries I know of people (inc myself) getting, slicing themselves open is not one.
2005 Platinum Base ManualSide & Curtain AirbagsABSPower PackageTinted Windows"Mods": 'old-style' center armrest, center +12v, wheelskins leather steering wheel, AC/Recirc blue backlight, beeps on keyless entry, dome light switch, AC insulation, PCD10 10-disc CD/MP3 changer, AAI-GM12 AUX audio input, K&N filter, "shark fin" antenna.
drunkenmaxx

Re: i hate stairs (GMJAP)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

i think it was actually the force of my foot hitting the stair as i slid down. the carpet more or less peeled my skin back. i hit so hard, there is a dent in one of the stairs from my foot!yep, when the everclear was poured on my foot, i screamed "F F F" while i pounded on a pillow.
drunkenmaxx

Re: i hate stairs (rasermon)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by rasermon » Everclear will also work as an antiseptic on cuts and scrapes. it was my idea to use the stuff. we thought i was struck for a moment, then the lightbulb came on in my head. it was sad to see the liquor go, but it had to be. farewell, dear friend.
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »it was my idea to use the stuff. we thought i was struck for a moment, then the lightbulb came on in my head. it was sad to see the liquor go, but it had to be. farewell, dear friend. Yes reluctantly I agreed...I suppose his foot is more important than the symbiotic relationship I have with everclear. We all make sacrifices in relationships I guess It was a good thing I didn't drink it that night like I had planned!
BOZACK

Post by BOZACK »

Hellooo nurse! I would have poured the everclear on cold. Cold slows blood flow. Of course, I have used a napkin and duct tape as a bandage.And get some non skid on those stairs.
Monotone Neptune, pow pac, 17" stock rims, K&N air filter, bumper guard, custom pedels, brake light cover, billet oil cap
drunkengirlfriend

Re: i hate stairs (BOZACK)

Quote, originally posted by BOZACK »Hellooo nurse! I would have poured the everclear on cold. Cold slows blood flow. Of course, I have used a napkin and duct tape as a bandage.And get some non skid on those stairs. See that's my point I would have poured it on cold too...but that's just me. The problem is the stairs are carpeted and very steep, unless I tear up the new carpet I can't put non-skid on...we just need to learn to use the hand rail when we first wake up. My 6 year old has never fallen because she takes proper percautions...we should learn from that huh hunny!
northvibe

Post by northvibe »

dang drunk that does look nasty, my stairs arent carpeted here but ive almost fallen down them a couple times :S long wooden stairs. I Have however tripped onthe way up.... and props to drunkengirlfriend for being a nurse ! i like the everclear! but u should of used beer as it flows through drunkens viens, but he might of gotten a yeast infection
ColonelPanic

Re: (northvibe)

Post by ColonelPanic »

Quote, originally posted by northvibe »I Have however tripped onthe way up.... Man, I fall UP the stairs all the time. Probably at least a 20:1 ratio of tripping up 'em vs. falling down.
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
drunkengirlfriend

Re: (ColonelPanic)

Quote, originally posted by ColonelPanic »Man, I fall UP the stairs all the time. Probably at least a 20:1 ratio of tripping up 'em vs. falling down. Yeah me too...at my parents old house I fell up the stairs all the time. However I have grown out of it and no longer race up the stairs (too many bruises...learned my lesson )
kostby

Post by kostby »

Dear Nurse Drunken-g-f,Q: Why didn't you prescribe a shot (or two) of Everclear for the patient, taken orally, before attempting to bandage the gaping grotesqueness? Ya always gotta 'prep' the patient for surgery!

My 2003 Vibe Base Auto 2-tone Salsa "SalsaWagon" was built in May 2002. I acquired it in Feb 2004/Traded it in on a 2016 Honda HR-V in Feb 2018.
drunkengirlfriend

Re: i hate stairs (kostby)

Quote, originally posted by kostby »Dear Nurse Drunken-g-f,Q: Why didn't you prescribe a shot (or two) of Everclear for the patient, taken orally, before attempting to bandage the gaping grotesqueness? Ya always gotta 'prep' the patient for surgery! Dear Kostby,A: That was my first thought and did discuss with said patient, but as he was already in pain and very white the prescription may have had adverse effects and I do not handle vomit very well (you see I only dress as a nurse on weekends) Next question please
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

I hope you used Top Shelf! We need a Gross forum now!
angelkisses

Re: i hate stairs (MiVibe-ToolGuy)

Post by angelkisses »

that is tooo funny, our stairs are carpeted too, and if I wear socks that have some nylon in them and aren't 100% cotton, it is VERY easy to lose your footing and start sliding down the stairs, but the best thing, was one morning, I got up and was going upstairs, very drowsily, and decided after the 2nd step I wanted my warm fuzzy robe, so I turned around & took a step down to get my robe, turned out I had actually walked up lik 5 or 6 stairs & took a nasty fall to the bottom, my hubby flipped out, he was in our room, the door is basically looking out onto the bottom stair, and said it looked like I jumped down the stairs, needless to say I woke up pretty darn quickly ha ha ha, I wasn't too hurt though, thankfully, I was just so out of it, I can't believe I was so far up the stairs, it was horrible.
Toolman's Little Angel http://theeulogy.wirefire.com
angelkisses

Re: i hate stairs (angelkisses)

Post by angelkisses »

I'll second the I hate stairs! ha ha ha, its really scary if you have a basket of laundry!!! usualy then you're not holding onto a railing and you the arch of your foot, hits the edge of a stair just the right way & it flys out from under you... now I have gotten some nasty bruises under my arms catching myself with the banister while going down
Toolman's Little Angel http://theeulogy.wirefire.com
drunkenmaxx

Re: i hate stairs (angelkisses)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by angelkisses » the arch of your foot, hits the edge of a stair just the right way & it flys out from under youthat's how my incident went down.it's healing pretty good now. my limp has almost gone. it looks like (removed) though! ick! i have drunkengirlfriend kiss it for me every now and then to make it better. >
drunkengirlfriend

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »i have drunkengirlfriend kiss it for me every now and then to make it better. >ooo kkkk if you think I actually put my mouth near that you've lost your mind...it does look really nasty now, but getting better....even with out a kiss!