is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole?

Funny or humorous-type discussions. (follow posting rules)
drunkenmaxx

is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole?

Post by drunkenmaxx »

ok, here's the story:my cousin who is a 13 (almost 14) year old girl gets a lot of crap from me and her family (all of us constantly tease each other). she plucks her eyebrows a bit much and doesnt really leave much. (we make fun of her for that) there is a country song on the radio that says "i went 2.7 seconds on a bull named blue-manchu". she was singing it and said "fumanfumanfu" (we make fun of her for that). she always listens to this rap song that says “knuck if you buck” ( we make fun of her for that). so, i found a good picture of a bull riding magazine on the internet, scanned her school photo, photoshopped her eyebrows off, and made some adjustments to the title and some of the articles. what i have now, is something to take home and have a good laugh with! what do you think? am i mean, or do you understand the importance of a little mischief? voting enabled!original pic:drunken version:
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
joatmon

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (drunkenvibe)

Post by joatmon »

I voted for eh, who gives a crap, but then again I might be inclined to say you need to replace "or" in the thread title with 'and" (just giving you some DV family style abuse for humor purposes only, nothing personal )i think it is pretty funny, all except maybe for replacing Pro with Retarded. I don't know her but that seems like it could be taken as too harsh, you know her better than any of us ... or at least better than I'm willing to admit. a 13 year old girls gets buck? i deny everything.
drunkenmaxx

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (joatmon)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »I voted for eh, who gives a crap, but then again I might be inclined to say you need to replace "or" in the thread title with 'and" (just giving you some DV family style abuse for humor purposes only, nothing personal )i think it is pretty funny, all except maybe for replacing Pro with Retarded. I don't know her but that seems like it could be taken as too harsh, you know her better than any of us ... or at least better than I'm willing to admit. a 13 year old girls gets buck? i deny everything. man, that took me a minute to figure out the first part!!! dont worry, as long as you are trying to be funny, i never get offended.she can handle it, she gets much worse from us all. we all constantly make fun of pretty much anything we can. not to mention pranks and scaring the crap out of each other.normal english translation of knuck if you buck: fight if you are tough
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
wicked1981

Post by wicked1981 »

Funny!
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP3.9L V-6 240hp and 241 lb-ft or torque18" Aluminum, five-spoke, flangeless200 Watt, 8 speaker Monsoon sysChrome dual exhaust tipsLiquid Silver MetallicBorla Custom ExhaustDr. Speed Cold Air Intake
cibomatto

Post by cibomatto »

Hey Drunken.. first off I have to say I always enjoy your posts and think you are a funny guy...I don't think you are mean however I wanted to throw something at you.. Your cousin being so young si trying to figure out whoshe is right now.. she is trying to figure out her look and find her place especially in these times where hormones are coming into play ( I use to be a teahcer so I know this trust me)..... This stuff is probably destroying her now in terms of self confidence and this will not play well in terms of her self esteem... I can only iamgine that somone with low self esteem gets validation from a scumbag douchebag guy that end up being abusive .. (I am just guessing...) So with all of the teason and all make sure she has her shot to tease back or at least vent how she feels that way she doesn't get all whacked out when she grows up you know.... make fun.. i think that is good but make you she is the type of person that will grow up who is confident and has a good self image...
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
esjones

Post by esjones »

Quote » is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole?Can we consider these issues individually? - Earl
- Earl Earl Jones, Sales and MarketingHorizon Systems LLChttp://www.horizonsystems.com/ Skype ID: esjonesMy Vibe: '03 Base, 5-speed, ABS, Alum. Wheels, Power Pkg, DVD Nav., Security, Neptune/Graphite
redlava

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (esjones)

Post by redlava »

That was funny... and you are an a-hole. Something tells me that your family is going to be spending a lot of money on shrinks when she gets older.
MadBill

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (silverawd26)

Post by MadBill »

For the right victim, mature and comfortable in her own skin, it would be hilarious. For an emotionally fragile barely-teen, it might be a devastating emotional blow. I think the downside risk is far higher in this case. Maybe you could give it to her on her 21st BD?PS: Remind me not to move in next door to Drunken, JIC there are still some chinks in my ancient armour!
drunkenmaxx

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (MadBill)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

dont worry everyone, she knows we are messing with her. she laughed her (removed) off when i showed her! she really liked it. she is just as good as we are when it comes to getting someone. we all know that the zingers are just for fun, noone ever gets their feelings hurt. hell, she makes fat jokes about me all the time (even though im not fat, i just have a beer belly). she also makes good jokes about me not having a girlfriend very often and says that im gay! (which i take in stride because i am secure)i know boundaries when it comes to what to say to people and what not to say. thanks for you input though, everyone. its good to know you guys aren't just a bunch of (removed) nuggets looking to laugh at someone elses expense.
drunkenmaxx

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (redlava)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by redlava »That was funny... and you are an a-hole. that pretty much sums up all the signiatures in my highschool yearbooks! might i also add that she is not even close to the brunt of all the jokes. her 17 yr old brother gets a lot, as do her mom and dad. us older "kids" in the family really get it from everyone. they have called me "ralph" ever since i was 15, due to a drunken puke that projected about 6 feet!
ToolGuy

Post by ToolGuy »

As long as it is familiy fun and she fully knows you are kidding, I do not see an issue with it. Just as long too as everyone knows when to stop, since she is young feelings can be hurt and a conscious can come into play.
Jahntassa

Post by Jahntassa »

It's good to know you have a family that knows what not to take seriously. In a world where everyone takes what you say a little to seriously, that's good to hear about. I'm glad your cousin is very secure with your bantering, it means she'll grow up strong and very secure with herself. It's people that can't take a joke that I worry about..
2003 Vibe GT Lava"He inched his way up the corridor as if he would rather be yarding his way down it.""For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen." - Douglas Adams...we all miss you
PhillyVibeGT

Re: (Jahntassa)

Post by PhillyVibeGT »

Classic family fun!
04 GT Satellite Monotone17'' Fittipaldi Fins on Falkin Azenis ST115'sMoon and Tunes/Sirius Satallite RadioInjen CAI/Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust GM Top Spoiler/Debaged SilverStar Fogs "I wasn’t born rich, I’m good looking instead"
Cincyvibe

Post by Cincyvibe »

that is sooo funny! That's the thing that nice about family - laughing and yourself...and of course...the best part...at other family members! I think it's great!
drunkenmaxx

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (Cincyvibe)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

ha ha ha!! 5 mean ones so far! keep those votes comin'!!!
Kari

Post by Kari »

If she thought it was funny and is secure enough in herself to take the joke...then the only thing I wouuld take issue with is the addition of "retarded" to the title of the magazine. I just get really tired of that word being thrown around as an insult.
GenVibe Global Moderator
slbpsi63

Re: is this funny, or do you just think i am an A-hole? (Kari)

Post by slbpsi63 »

Drunken, Not that she is a teenager and fair game for anything she does, that is freaking hilarious!!! My family is the same way, if your are old enough to rip someone you better start getting some tough skin, 'cause it is on!!!! Nothing is off limits at our dinner table.
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.