2003 Supercharged Vibe for sale in near future.

Ontario
VoodooVibe

2003 Supercharged Vibe for sale in near future.

Post by VoodooVibe »

Hey everyone, I have been a proud Vibe owner since 2005 but I will be getting into a new car in the near future. I thought I would see if anyone on this site is interested in the car. I would like the car to go to someone who could appreciate it as much as I did. The car has been babied, cleaned every week and maintained constantly since 2005. Just recently got a new clutch after 190 000 KM. Car is accident free.Here are the specs:GM Performance Parts Supercharger (around 180 hp now)Tokico Blues all aroundTein H-tech springs all around (lowers about 1.5 back and 1.2 in front)Powerslot Cryo RotorsKumo Ecsta 18 inch wheel - 225's18 inch Sport Edition RimsJVC double DIN stereo (piano black)Sun RoofCarpeted Cargo areaCar is in excellent shape, let me know if anyone is interested. I'm looking for $6 700ThanksPaul

Attached files
2003 Vibe w/M&T, Shadow, 5-speed M/T
beemerphile1

Re: 2003 Supercharged Vibe for sale in near future. (VoodooVibe)

Post by beemerphile1 »

Quote, originally posted by VoodooVibe »...The car has been babied...GM Performance Parts Supercharger (around 180 hp now)Tokico Blues all aroundTein H-tech springs all around (lowers about 1.5 back and 1.2 in front)Powerslot Cryo RotorsKumo Ecsta 18 inch wheel - 225's18 inch Sport Edition Rims...Car looks good, I wish you luck in selling.I do think people will find it hard to believe that a car with a Supercharger and other performance parts has been "babied".
NE Ohio - home to the most successful Pontiac drag racing team in history - Bill Knafel's "Tin Indian" and also home to Summit Auto Racing.
2009 Vibe base 1.8L auto towing 2009 Aliner Sport hardsided pop-up
VoodooVibe

Re: 2003 Supercharged Vibe for sale in near future. (beemerphile1)

Post by VoodooVibe »

Lol I guess that's a fair statement! All the parts have been installed because there are many mechanics and engineers in the family. Making things better is just the way it goes with me. In all honesty, I never put any of these performance parts to go race or show off to people at Tim hortons lol. Most of these parts were installed recently such as the supercharger. It's a great mod for any vibe owner!Thanks for your reply!Pr
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

My suggestion is take all the extra "stuff" off, return it to stock and ask $1000 less and sell the "stuff" for $2000. Either way Good luck with sale!
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

If you do decide to part it out. i would most definitly be interested in the S/C and all that is needed to make it run..
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
VoodooVibe

Re: (Gekko)

Post by VoodooVibe »

Hey thanks for your thoughts. Removing the parts would be a pain but it is an option. Im probably leaning to keep it intact for now. Its a great car to drive. I was assuming genvibe members here would be interested in the vibe because of all the mods that I learned of through this site. Well see what happens, but if I do part it out, I will let you know gekko!ThanksPaul