Uncomfortable Front Seats

Ontario
jkvibe2010

Uncomfortable Front Seats

Post by jkvibe2010 »

Hey there,New to the forum. Wife and I bought 2010 VIBE a month ago. Love everything about it except that I now have back pain. I can only assume it is from the seat and all the Obus-formes I can buy do not seem to do the trick. Any knowledgeable folk out there that know where and how I can look into purchasing a completely different front seat? Would seats from older Vibes be contenders?Any info is muchly appreciated.J
kramer

Re: Uncomfortable Front Seats (jkvibe2010)

Post by kramer »

welcome ..i had an 06 last year and the seats were fine in town but took a 10 hr drive and was ready to rip them out i expect my 07 to be the same way good luck and if you find somthing that works please share the info i havent got to intierior still on body work but some day
goodVIBErations 07 vibe saved from DOOM
djkeev

Re: Uncomfortable Front Seats (jkvibe2010)

Post by djkeev »

Absolutely!! Seats are available from many sources. You just need to figure out what you want and how many $$'s to spend.Here is one source with many different styles.http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/Good luck!!Dave
(o ! /o) (o)=I=(o)
jkvibe2010

Re: Uncomfortable Front Seats (djkeev)

Post by jkvibe2010 »

Thanks, Dave. I'll definitely check out that site!
snowvibe

Post by snowvibe »

We have an 05 and the seats suck. I have an 06 F150 and the wife drives the Vibe and around the city we always take her car since it's cheaper on gas, but our cottage is 7 hours away in Quebec and i take the F150, even though it costs us 4 times as much gas but my back feels 10x better.If anyone has changed their seats, i would be interested in knowing what they went with also.