Ottawa Friday Night's M&M's

Ontario
Gekko

Ottawa Friday Night's M&M's

Post by Gekko »

Come one come all. Myself and a couple of my friend are always there. I'd personally like to see more Vibe out there so I am not the only Red sheep.. haha We are usually there by 9pm so come out. We are usually parked in front of Zellers parked along Merivale road.
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
Gekko

Re: Ottawa Friday Night's M&M's (Gekko)

Post by Gekko »

Friday May 13th. Come on peeps. I am going to be out at 9pm at merivale and meadowlands in Ottawa... rain or shine.. Please come out. We could plan to do something IF anyone shows up.
Greg - Gekko
03VibeOttawa

Re: Ottawa Friday Night's M&M's (Gekko)

Post by 03VibeOttawa »

Hey man, thanks for the offer. I probably would, but my car is not much special to look at. I've let the aesthetics go while saving for a home purchase. To some, that may sound like a lame excuse, and I'm fine with that!
03VibeOttawa–’03 Salsa 5spd. Fast Wheels Blade 17”s/Fuzion Zr1s (summer),Blizzak Revo1/’04 WRX rims, (winter),Tokico HP Struts,Tein S-Tech Springs,Progress RSB,K&N Typhoon SRI,SLP ram air hood,Magnaflow CB,DC header. Sold 11/9/2012 w/ 217,633kms.
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

Hey. Its cool. i dont care what your car might look like. and who cares what everyone else is like.. i just like to go to chill out.. have some timmies and i want to get to know some more people who enjoy these cars.. so come out anyways.
Greg - Gekko
03VibeOttawa

Re: (Gekko)

Post by 03VibeOttawa »

Quote, originally posted by Gekko »Hey. Its cool. i dont care what your car might look like. and who cares what everyone else is like.. i just like to go to chill out.. have some timmies and i want to get to know some more people who enjoy these cars.. so come out anyways.Hey man, I'm extremely busy these days, and tonight. I haven't seen much family and/or friends in recent days and weeks. I've been up and productive from 05:30 to 21:00 every day this week. Some of it will be more cleared up in July. I do look forward to meeting up with you this summer. Cheers!
03VibeOttawa–’03 Salsa 5spd. Fast Wheels Blade 17”s/Fuzion Zr1s (summer),Blizzak Revo1/’04 WRX rims, (winter),Tokico HP Struts,Tein S-Tech Springs,Progress RSB,K&N Typhoon SRI,SLP ram air hood,Magnaflow CB,DC header. Sold 11/9/2012 w/ 217,633kms.
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

M&M's tomorrow night... I'll be there rain or not. Anyone else wanna come out??
Greg - Gekko