Ottawa Meet Up

Ontario
Gekko

Ottawa Meet Up

Post by Gekko »

Anyone from the Ottawa or surrounding areas feel like meeting up for coffee or dinner and maybe a cruise threw Gatineau Park or something?
Greg - Gekko
2003 Pontiac Vibe base 1zz-fe auto
03VibeOttawa

Re: Ottawa Meet Up (Gekko)

Post by 03VibeOttawa »

I'd be up for an Ottawa/Gatineau meet sometime in 2011 (summer, perhaps?). I would suggest a cruise along Meech Lake Road, some photos by Meech lake, and maybe stop for dinner at the Chelsea Pub; their patio is great in the summer. That would be a good afternoon, IMO.We only had two Vibes last time we had a meet...we were outnumbered by Toyotas! (not that there's anything wrong with that). I guess the benefit to coordinating a meet with a smaller amount of people is that we can reschedule more easily if the weather doesn't cooperate.
03VibeOttawa–’03 Salsa 5spd. Fast Wheels Blade 17”s/Fuzion Zr1s (summer),Blizzak Revo1/’04 WRX rims, (winter),Tokico HP Struts,Tein S-Tech Springs,Progress RSB,K&N Typhoon SRI,SLP ram air hood,Magnaflow CB,DC header. Sold 11/9/2012 w/ 217,633kms.
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

That sounds great to me. I was personally hoping there would be more of an interest from more people. I am very big with the club meets from back in the day when I was into the J-body scene so I was hoping that something could be like that here too....
Greg - Gekko
clownshoes

Post by clownshoes »

I'd be down for a meet up. Spring/Summer would be fun. I'd love to find out some things about making my vibe look/perform a little better
2005 Pontiac Vibe AWD
Gekko

Post by Gekko »

To be honest... Im always up for a meet or greet. And with this warm weather we have been having lately.. my modd/club bug is coming out of hibernation and starting to scream for attention. So anytime anyone wants to meet up.. even if it is a get together to watch a hockey game at BP or something.. lets do it. Rain or shine. snow or sleet...
Greg - Gekko
Speedqueen

Post by Speedqueen »

How about a meet up on Wed Cruise night at RCR? I have to figure out how to convice the Old Man we're going to meet a few Vibe owners I met on the internet. ;-)
10 Vibe 1.8l, Manual, Red hot metallic (current)07 Silverado Z71 4x4 Crew cab (current)03 Monte Carlo SS 3.8l - 85 Merc Grand Marquis (cruise, tilt, bench)93 Grand AM Se 3.3l - 93 Geo Metro 1l87 GMC 1500 454 big block 85 Grand AM SE 6 cyl81 Celica GT - 76 Impala convertible hard top71 Gran Torino