fog lamp assembly

Ontario
linkster

fog lamp assembly

Post by linkster »

Hello - I'm brand new to this forum. Living in the Fonthill area and recently broke a driver's side fog lamp on my 2005. I have a replacement assembly but not sure how to take out the old one and put the new one in. Anyone out there have any clear (and easy - if there is such an animal) step-by-steps on how to do this? Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I couldn't find any clear answers.
Wolfman213

Post by Wolfman213 »

Well, it can be done with the front bumper on or off. Me personally, since I've had the front bumper off so many times, it's just easier to take that off. AFA the fog lamps there are two side tabs and the level adjuster in the rear. Easiest way I found was to tackle the two tabs first just enough to get them in the clear. Then go for the level adjuster. It has two tabs holding it in too. Give them a squeeze and push and there ya go!
April 2010 Co-MOTM * Custom LED Gauge Cluster swap * LED dome, HVAC, and shifter * Retrofit projector w/ blue halo * Kenwood KDC-HD942U * Herculined cargo area * Debadged *Wolfman's Garage