You Know

Ontario
Vibe Rater

You Know

Post by Vibe Rater »

The CanadianHey, You know,I am not a lumberjack you know, or a fur trader, I am a Liberal you knowI don't live in an igloo, I live at 24 Sussex DriveI don’t eat blubber you know, or own a dogsled, I eat caviar and fly a BomardierI don’t listen to Ralph from Alberta or Ernie from Ontario you know, although I am quite certain they are right.I am Quebecois you knowWe do not have a President you know and I am the Prime ministerI don’t speak English nor American you knowbut I say what I didn’t mean in French, I thinkI say “A legacy is a legacy. What kind of legacy? You know, good in my mind. Bad proven by time”I can proudly drive my car with its Canadian license plate until I cross the borderI believe in taxation you know, without representation,political patronage appointments , unelected Senatators and judgesand Bilingualism as long as Quebec is exempt you know,A Kyoto Accord is you know not an automobileA you know boondogle is something useless that costs a billion dollars.Desert camouflage uniforms can be painted on siteA SeaKing is a, you know, helicopter that falls from the skyA you know, Canadian navy consists of three frigates and a couple of subs that leak"Z" is you know, pronounced "ZED" and no matter what we say about zee Damn Americans, I hate those *******s, they will come to our aid in our hour of need you know.Canada is the second you know, largest land mass,with only an army of mosquitos to protect its borders.Quebec is, you know, more important than the rest of Canada,More important than you know supporting Bush or BlairMy name is Jean you know, and I am the elected dictator of Canada
Vibegrrrl

Re: You Know (Vibe Rater)

Post by Vibegrrrl »

Should this not be in "Off Topic"?
Base AbyssMonotone5 speed manualmolded splash guardsBadge overlays by Grafxwerks16" Aluminum...impatiently waiting for turbo...
Vibe Rater

Re: You Know (Vibegrrrl)

Post by Vibe Rater »

Maybe you're correct. Being from Ontario myself, I put it here. Thank you for your suggestion though.
Frosty

Re: You Know (Vibegrrrl)

Post by Frosty »

quote:Should this not be in "Off Topic"? Considering his subject matter, I vote it stay put since it is coming from an Ontario point of view.
Frosty 5 speed Vibe Power & Safety Packages. Naturally Aspirated my gallery
Big_Red

Re: You Know (Frosty)

Post by Big_Red »

Since it is Ontario/Canadian related you can keep it here, but it could have very easily have been put in the Humor section.
2003 Pontiac VibeSalsaPower PackageSports PackageK&N Air Filter
rubberman

Post by rubberman »

Love it.Stupid Jean and the rest of the retards in Ottawa
Car&Bike Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2355922/1New Kumho712(summer225/50/16)195/65/15 Dunlops(winter)03 Vibe 49,000kms gone!!!!!New Battery/window rubber pass doorTwo seats fixed(coming apart at the seams)Transmission?,Tires that sound like mudders on a truck(Contis) 18,000kms done/noisey A/C Compreser/poor paintRadio(no am)2 days old ,door speaker replaced
Big_Red

Post by Big_Red »

Its good to be a Canadian
2003 Pontiac VibeSalsaPower PackageSports PackageK&N Air Filter
Sputnik

Re: You Know (rubberman)

Post by Sputnik »

quote:Love it.Stupid Jean and the rest of the retards in Ottawa Hope that's directed to the politiciians up here and not the rest of us.
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
Vibe Rater

Re: You Know (Sputnik)

Post by Vibe Rater »

Absolutely. The retards are in the Liberal Caucus and Cabinet. King Jean is the biggest retard of all. This is what happens when a weak leader clings to power way too long.