Lapping Day!

Ontario
BLAQJAQ

Lapping Day!

Post by BLAQJAQ »

Hey I found this on the JRP site wonder if any of you guys would be intersted in attending if I canarrange a day for us Viber, Matrix and Corolla'sthis happened today but I'm sure if we had interest we could get a better day like a Saturday read on:Anybody interested in a May lapping day at the newly re-apexed, quicker lap time Dunnville Autodrome shown here?!http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/I've booked Wednesday,May 2nd,2007.$125.00 / driver for the day. It will be a weekday, so book the time off now to get in a fun, organized day at the track before the real season starts. Come out for test and tune, or just to have fun with friends. Rules for the day: Passing is "Point-by" ONLY on the front and back straights.12 cars MAX on the track at one time.You MUST bring a good attitude and the desire to have fun! There will be as much time on the track as you can get, we will have you on the grid ready to go, and I will determine how many laps at a time you may have, pending how large the grid is at any given time. Please e-mail me asap so we can decide to book it or not, according to interest. To confirm your spot, you can pay me in advance 50%, and the remainder at the track. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there. One quick note: This date is not open for those that have NOT been on a track with their car before. I will have a novice run group, but it will require that you have had at least a school prior to attending this day. Derek Trefryderekt@jrponline.compost up if ya interested!
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR
kevera

Re: Lapping Day! (BLAQJAQ)

Post by kevera »

You know I'm down.But I won't race with you,you would blow our doors off.You missed a good meet at 9thgen,those guys were really cool,hope you can make it to their next meet.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
BLAQJAQ

Post by BLAQJAQ »

lol..not that fast yet...working on it though..wel I'm gaging interest before I get more information..I posted on MO and 9thgen so we will see
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR