Ontario
Big_Red

Speeder beware!!!!

Post by Big_Red »

2003 Pontiac VibeSalsaPower PackageSports PackageK&N Air Filter
Frosty

Re: Speeder beware!!!! (Big_Red)

Post by Frosty »

Good one. It'll be interesting to see what tickets they write. You know there are no points for 15 km/hr or less over the posted limit? It is rare that a ticket is issued for driving close to the speed limit.You have some seriously fast drivers on those roads. Up here moose are our speed limiters.
Frosty 5 speed Vibe Power & Safety Packages. Naturally Aspirated my gallery
rubberman

Re: Speeder beware!!!! (Big_Red)

Post by rubberman »

As a daily comuter on the 401 the retards they should be going after are the stupid truckers you know the ones that don't slow down even in the snow doing 120km or better riding your (removed).Know body needs to be going faster 120kkm anyways
Car&Bike Pics http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2355922/1New Kumho712(summer225/50/16)195/65/15 Dunlops(winter)03 Vibe 49,000kms gone!!!!!New Battery/window rubber pass doorTwo seats fixed(coming apart at the seams)Transmission?,Tires that sound like mudders on a truck(Contis) 18,000kms done/noisey A/C Compreser/poor paintRadio(no am)2 days old ,door speaker replaced
Frosty

Re: Speeder beware!!!! (silverawd26)

Post by Frosty »

quote:Heck, if you hit a moose, you and your Vibe would be kapute.No kidding.BTW Mr. silverawd26, I wanted to relay this to you.I saw a silver awd in the wrecking yard in the fixer upper area. I drove by on sunday, they weren't open, but through the fence I could see that the damage was relatively minor. The passenger front corner was crunched to the wheel, the original steel was off and the spare tire was on. The rear passenger corner had some damage too. I was interested in it's wheels if they were alloy, but no luck. I imagine they are going to sell it complete as is anyway. First AWD Vibe I see in the city and it is in the wrecking yard
Frosty 5 speed Vibe Power & Safety Packages. Naturally Aspirated my gallery
pmh013

Re: Speeder beware!!!! (Frosty)

Post by pmh013 »

Hey, I wonder if they can pull the transmission out of that AWD Vibe and put it in mine?? I bet it has less km on it than mine does. While they're at it, pull the engine too!!Yup, I don't see moose very often out here, but we've got 'em. They'll stop ya. Right now I'm more worried about white-tailed & mule deer, they'll total a car off pretty fast too!
2003 Satellite AWD Two Tone, traded off at 180,126 kmNow the (fourth) catalytic converter is someone else's problem Now driving a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan