Any Golfers??

Ontario
WaveAction

Any Golfers??

Post by WaveAction »

kinda curious if anyone is into Golf, if we have enough thats interested and plays..maybe we can do like a lil round of golf or something..genvibe style..
kevera

Re: Any Golfers?? (RedFire2K)

Post by kevera »

I golf,but I suck.Do you know any good places fairly resonable.But if we play,we have to have a beer on every other hole.
June '07 VOTM Sept '07 MOTM HCVO /HCMO The Red Devil
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

i suck too..this is my first full season..last year i played once with a buddies set of clubs at braebend..was a nice course..theirs alot of places around that are like 9 holes..for under $25..braebend..theirs one at 9th line and dundas..on the north side..theirs a few others aswell..and about the beers..i dont drink so..you're more then welcome to lol
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

if you get the chance..go to golftown..and see if they have a book/magazine called fairways..it shows all or most of the public courses around ontario..how much they are for the green fees, and other stuff like that
kevera

Re: (RedFire2K)

Post by kevera »

A guy at my work brings that in.Most of the courses around me,I have 5 near me,are pretty expensive,except for the city run ones.I don't go with the guys from work cuz they're all good,most can hit 250-300 yards.
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

lol yea..we should hook up and do a round..i suck..played a course out my way and shot a 59 on a par 34..but..it was my first rnd of the year and it was raining and kinda cold..even though those are just excuses lol..i did bad at braebend too..think i shot a 63 on a par 30 or some crazy number like that
CAN-AWD-VIBE

Re: (RedFire2K)

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

I love golf... but since Calgary is a little short on season I have become a hardy golfer. Since there is still snow on the ground here, I be starting my season the way I have for the past 3 years... in B.C. Me and a few guys are heading to Radium to get some early season golf in and even though it will only be about 9 and raining I am very excited.9:20am Monday- http://www.eagleranchresort.com/2:35pm Monday- http://radiumresort.com/ "Resort Course"9:45 am Tuesdasy http://radiumresort.com/ "Springs Course"If you want in... get on the plane and we will see you in 4 hours.If I come down home to Toronto this summer maybe we could arange a "Hangover Cup" type event... we will see.
CAN-AWD-VIBE03 Neptune AWDInjen CAI, Hotchkis springs, custom magnaflow exhaust w/4" tip, tint, window deflectors, stubby antenna, 3pc Mr. Grille, foglight conversion mod, Grafxwerks front & steering wheels overlays, Injen oil cap, strut tower brace, P225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, 17" ADR Sokudos
kevera

Re: (CAN-AWD-VIBE)

Post by kevera »

If you come to Toronto in the summer,hit me up and we will either play a round or catch a drink.
Atomb

Post by Atomb »

there's a 9 hole course on 25 between britannia and derry....played it once with my wife and our friends. it's not bad and generally good for people that aren't great and want to just have some fun.there's a decent driving range on 9th line just north of derry ... i only mention as it's near the meet. I saw them doing some work a few weeks ago when the weather was decent but i'm not sure if they'll be open soon.they're building a new public course at britannia and trafalgar ...damn, can't remember the website/name right now...that i'd like to try.don't know the one at 9th line and dundas...north side? that's a cemetery! i know there's another 'executive' 9 hole at dundas and nasagawaya? or around there...the back side of it is at lower base and 4th line.i'd go for a round (i only golf 3 or 4 times a year so i'm no tiger woods!)
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!
CAN-AWD-VIBE

Re: (kevera)

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

Quote, originally posted by kevera »If you come to Toronto in the summer,hit me up and we will either play a round or catch a drink.done deal sounds like a good plan regardless
CAN-AWD-VIBE03 Neptune AWDInjen CAI, Hotchkis springs, custom magnaflow exhaust w/4" tip, tint, window deflectors, stubby antenna, 3pc Mr. Grille, foglight conversion mod, Grafxwerks front & steering wheels overlays, Injen oil cap, strut tower brace, P225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, 17" ADR Sokudos
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

well we got us 3..and the calgary boy..i'm willing to set up a date or something for the 3 of us..4 if can-awd comes..and more if we get more people..even friends or whatever...set up a little tournament..i know a bunch of places around the gta..mainly mississauga/oakville/burlington area
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

website i found of the fairway magazine..just a map that shows each public and semi public places, says whether it's a 9 hole..18..or 27(18 & 9)..plus the par..and the green fees for each coursehttp://www.fairwaysgolf.ca/where_to_play.php
NUBlackshirts

Re: Any Golfers?? (RedFire2K)

Post by NUBlackshirts »

Our threesome here at work golfs pretty regularly. Though you wouldn't know it by how bad we all stink at it! At least all 3 of us are bad, so we have a lot of fun.
'04 Frosty GT <---Click here!Tein S-Tech springs; Tokico HP struts;Progress rear sway bar; DC Sports strut tower bar;Scion TC wheels; K&N Typhoon intake;GG Racing ground wires; JAW voltage stabilizer;FilterMAG SS-250; Militec-1; Sirius Satellite Radio
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

yea..it'd be cool if we all(and i mean all of genvibe)..had a golf tournament..kinda like the masters..cept without the crowd..on the gorgous augusta golf course
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

So I went golfing today..played a 9 hole course out my way called Camisle...2 weeks ago i shot a 57 on the par 34...today i shot a 48 on the par 34...im getting better..got my first par today too..still need work with my irons though..if anyone is available for this weekend..im probably gonna hit up a course in mississauga/oakville area..let me know and we can set something up..supposed to be beautiful all week long