Magnaflow full catback exhaust

Ontario
WaveAction

Magnaflow full catback exhaust

Post by WaveAction »

anyone in the GTA...perferably in the burlington/hamilton/oakville area, that knows of a great place for a full catback exhaust from magnaflow?? and the price aswell for one..i know they're usually around $700 or so..if not more..
tcam

Re: Magnaflow full catback exhaust (RedFire2K)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by RedFire2K »anyone in the GTA...perferably in the burlington/hamilton/oakville area, that knows of a great place for a full catback exhaust from magnaflow?? and the price aswell for one..i know they're usually around $700 or so..if not more..I have never heard of a Magnaflow costing that much. I got mine for under $400. Cat-back
CAN-AWD-VIBE

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

$US vs $CAN
CAN-AWD-VIBE03 Neptune AWDInjen CAI, Hotchkis springs, custom magnaflow exhaust w/4" tip, tint, window deflectors, stubby antenna, 3pc Mr. Grille, foglight conversion mod, Grafxwerks front & steering wheels overlays, Injen oil cap, strut tower brace, P225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, 17" ADR Sokudos
WaveAction

Re: (CAN-AWD-VIBE)

Post by WaveAction »

Quote, originally posted by CAN-AWD-VIBE »$US vs $CAN^^ what he said..around here full catback exhausts are like $700+..specially magnaflow and the higher up companies..and that i dont even includes installation
CAN-AWD-VIBE

Re: (RedFire2K)

Post by CAN-AWD-VIBE »

once upon a time when I put Greddy cat-back on my prelude, it cost me a grand.... the guys on the forum then were freaking out trying to get me a better "deal". "Theres no way you should pay more then $750 for that." It didn't matter cause the CAN dollar was so crappy then that it was a good deal at $1000.But I do think you (redfire2k) can do better then $700 on this setup... keep loooking around, there are closeouts and deals to be had. Maybe wait till after Christmas to see if any better prices come along. I am pretty sure I paid more for the custom work I had done over the pre-made cat back from magnaflow and I didn't break $600 after taxes.
CAN-AWD-VIBE03 Neptune AWDInjen CAI, Hotchkis springs, custom magnaflow exhaust w/4" tip, tint, window deflectors, stubby antenna, 3pc Mr. Grille, foglight conversion mod, Grafxwerks front & steering wheels overlays, Injen oil cap, strut tower brace, P225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, 17" ADR Sokudos
WaveAction

Post by WaveAction »

alright..gonna have to search around..i know of a few shops in my area..plus burlington and all over the gta..after the new year gonna have to sit at the phone for a good 3 hours and call around
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

http://matrixowners.com/forums...aflowim sure they still have a good price availablethats where most of us in the gta got ours.....btw, petertracks (brad) on mo.com owns a store in the states with really good prices.....www.neverenoughauto.com....sometimes you get dinged on duty, but its more often than not still worth it