East End Met with the MO?

Ontario
TheBri

East End Met with the MO?

Post by TheBri »

I am thinking on going to the MO met on saturday at the Tim's there. Just wanted to see if any of the GenVibers wanted to show up too. Hopefully by then I will be in the droped club. It will be the only time to met with anyone in 06 because its going into storage for the winter, unless the GenVibe guys wanted to make mat sometime soon.
BLAQJAQ

Re: East End Met with the MO? (TheBri)

Post by BLAQJAQ »

imma be there...sure there will be some others...
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR
TheBri

Re: East End Met with the MO? (BLAQJAQ)

Post by TheBri »

Awsome. I also am new to the drop club as of yesterday! It looks Awsome and am I ever loving it!Hope to see you there!Brian
thebarber

Post by thebarber »

im in.
TheBri

Re: (thebarber)

Post by TheBri »

I have never gone out for a met because I have been working a lot since I got the Vibe. But I am going to make sure I make it to this one, and hopefully my buddy from work will show up too with his 06 Civic EX.Sorry about the bad pic. I will have new good ones soon.

Attached files
Merzbow

Re: East End Met with the MO? (TheBri)

Post by Merzbow »

Wish I would have seen this sooner, our Michigan crew could have convoyed up, as we had a meet today as well!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
TheBri

Re: East End Met with the MO? (Merzbow)

Post by TheBri »

I went to the meet, but no Vibes showed up before I left. I hung around for about an hour, then work called so I had to leave. Not to sure if I will be able to make it out to the next meet becuase I am storing the Vibe for the winter.If there is any other meets coming up for the Vibes, keep me posted.Brian