FS : 18's black w/ lip with Tires for Cheap~

Ontario
chel

FS : 18's black w/ lip with Tires for Cheap~

Post by chel »

Hi Guys! I'm trying to sell my 18's.. I'm not a Vibe Owner.. but 5X100 fits Vibe too no?... WHY?.. Because my chassis' a bit skewed... and only the right side's rear's rubber rubbed a bit.. i rolled the fender on that side and it still doesnt work... so i think i need them to be a bit smaller... sooo sad...... INFO?.. - they are 18's IKON GT-6.. 18X7.5- Black with Polish Lip.. - universal 5 Bolts (5 X 100 & 5 X 114.3) - offset -> +42mm - comes with Continental's General Exclaim UHP 225/40/18 - they are ultra high performance tires.. rated W (270km/h) Condition?.. BRAND NEW LOOKING!!!!! I have only used them for a month.. not much km on them... you can even see the "new tires paint" on them... absolutly NO curb rash! just a bit rubbing on one of the tires... shouldnt effect anything on the performace of the tire tho~ Price?..I will let them go for $1000...... 18's with good rubber almost brand new... Good deal!!!RIM's Picture?.. Tire's Picture?.. Rims on my rolla's pciture?..Contact?..my name's Rachel.. Please e mail me if interested.. chelz_dot_com@hotmail.comLocation?.. Anywhere in Toronto.. I live in Richmond Hill, but I'm most often at Markham Oakvilleanywhere in between is fine i guessss...