TIME FOR THE VIBE CLAN TOO GET OFF THEY (removed)!

Ontario
BLAQJAQ

TIME FOR THE VIBE CLAN TOO GET OFF THEY (removed)!

Post by BLAQJAQ »

As the tittle says..time for all the Vibe owners to get off they (removed)...we need to meet...somewhere in the GTA..anywhere frankly...I'm sure the guys over at Matrixowners.com would not mind if some of us showed up...I'll be there for a meet this Saturday....NE one wanna join....here a link for meet info...http://matrixowners.com/forums....html
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR
CFD911

Re: TIME FOR THE VIBE CLAN TOO GET OFF THEY (removed)! (BLAQJAQ)

Post by CFD911 »

haha unfortunatly I can't this saterday, but I am looking for one I am able to attend hope to see all ya soon
the1stacekiller

Re: TIME FOR THE VIBE CLAN TOO GET OFF THEY (removed)! (CFD911)

Post by the1stacekiller »

I probably won't be able to attend this one either.. but I am hoping to meet up with at any Matrix meets in the future
- 2004 Pontiac Vibe Base 2 Tone Grey Goodness -
BLAQJAQ

Post by BLAQJAQ »

Come on I know you all are out there...show some pride...lets get atleast 5 of ya'll out this weekend...its not that cold ne more....You know you wanna....
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR
ArcsVibe

Re: (BLAQJAQ)

Post by ArcsVibe »

Grant!! Long time buddy how are things?I will be joining you guys sometime in the summertime.Looking forward to seeing you and the gang of T-dot MO's Sam
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

BLAQJAQ

Post by BLAQJAQ »

THINGS ARE GOOD!Sam I wanted to make it down for your meet but I just cAn't swing it...so I hope we will see here down in the T-dot soon...and oh ya...HABS kicked our (removed) last nite....
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

yes, haven't seen you around much anymore! sorry, took the last most active viber away... perhaps we'll make a meet one of these days, but probably next year. i still want to get to montreal!
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
BLAQJAQ

Post by BLAQJAQ »

yes its been way too long..I've been lurking but it seems like no one comes here anymore...could it be that the Vibe has fallen from grace?.....
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

no, just not as much interest in the area i guess. but wish i could see your vibe now with the vortech s/c. be curious how it does compared to the TRD s/c. any idea?
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
BLAQJAQ

Post by BLAQJAQ »

hmm well considering we are running right now at a moderate 6psi of boost and the supercharger works at this ratio 10 horsepower for every pound of boost..6psi = 60 additional horses on the original 130...so say bout 180 hrspwr give or take...goal is to get into the 2's with proper tuning and increasing boost to 10psi....just got my piggyback unit on Friday...so time will tell
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

well, we'll be in your neck of the woods 8/6-8/15. hoping to hit up Montreal while we're visiting the in-laws and rest of the family network. so.... possible anyone up for a Montreal meet the following weekend after the big Canada meet?
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS