JCO/GMSC Bash

Ontario
27th LMNT

JCO/GMSC Bash

Post by 27th LMNT »

My name is Corby. I am currently the club president for both the:JCO(J-Body Club of ontario) and OCC(Ontario Cobalt club).The JCO host an annual "bash" each year. For the 2nd year in a row, GM will be title sponsor. The show will be in its 8th season. However this year,we are makeing it bigger and better w/ the addition of other GM makes and models.I`m extending to you an open invitation to attend this great event.It will be taking place on June 2-3 2006 at St.Thomas dragway in Sparta Ontario.(which is 90 min south of Toronto) With 200+ j-bodies last year, a big booth from GM and other vendors, the show & shine and dragracing and live music and dj`s.Oh and i cetainly can`t forget the Fri night party at the host hotel the night before the event. Its an awsome weekend!.The date for the 8th annual JCO Bash is June 2nd - 3rd.It wil be in St.Thomas Ontario Canada.With 3 boarder crossings close to the South,and several major cities close to the North,it should be a great attendance Here is the Hotel info.You`ll want to book early.Comfort Inn St. Thomas 100 Centennial Ave. St.Thomas, Ontario N5R 5B2 Phone # 1-519-633-4082 Cost per night is $79.00 single/$85.00 double(please state the "JCO" or "the j-body club" when booking your room) The Comfort Inn has been fully booked,second hotel now available, see below A second hotel is now available for JCO Bash reservations. The Ramada Inn 292 Wellington St. St.Thomas Ontario toll free phone # is 1-877-257-1773 (please state the "JCO" or "the j-body club" when booking your room) The second hotel is only 2 blocks away from the original. The prices are all so the sameper night: $79.00 single/$85.00 double There will be a meet and greet Fri night party at the host hotel, and a Neon comp after dark. On Sat the show and shine and drag racing will take place at St.Thomas raceway.(a 10 minute drive from either hotel) Things in the works(these are not set in stone,simply things we are looking into) DJ`s all day Sat for the S&S A beer garden at the track Neon Comp(is a go) Burnout comp Bracket racing (is a go) Quick 8 heads up racing on a pro tree(is a go) Audio comp(is a go)Street bike stunt team Here is a link for those that want to get involved or have quetions. http://www.j-body.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=5
27th LMNT

Post by 27th LMNT »

You guys not into this? The 1st hotel has sold out. A second hotel has been added.
damronjr

Re: JCO/GMSC Bash (27th LMNT)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by 27th LMNT »You guys not into this? The 1st hotel has sold out. A second hotel has been added.Little far for me! Plenty of Canadians here though.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
27th LMNT

Post by 27th LMNT »

hmmmm,dosn`t look likr the vibe guys want to represent?
damronjr

Re: (27th LMNT)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by 27th LMNT »hmmmm,dosn`t look likr the vibe guys want to represent?Maybe they're just not posting, plus this thread fell through since it was from a while back. Maybe this bump will help it get some attention!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
ArcsVibe

Re: JCO/GMSC Bash (27th LMNT)

Post by ArcsVibe »

I would love to come and check it out this year but I will be in Los Angeles for a conference during that time...maybe next year!
Genvibe Global Moderator
MOTM September 06 & July 09
VOTM April 06
Neptune Vibe 2003 (7-10-2003 - 9-14-2010 vendu/sold)
Mazda3 GX 2008 (9-14-2010 - 5-09-2014 vendu/sold)
Matrix XR 2010 (5-09-2014)

damronjr

Re: JCO/GMSC Bash (ArcsVibe)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by ArcsVibe »I would love to come and check it out this year but I will be in Los Angeles for a conference during that time...maybe next year!Yikes, I might still be here, Sam!
BLAQJAQ

Post by BLAQJAQ »

hmmm..I've thinking about this...be the lone Vibe might make for an interesting time...
- VORTECH SUPERCHARGER- GREDDY E-MANAGE BLUE- MSD IGNITION MAP SENSOR- RSM RACING CUSTOM FRONT STRUT TOWER BRACE - RSM RACING CUSTOM CAT BACK EXHAUST - RSM RACING CUSTOM BIG BRAKE KIT- B&G LOWERING SPRINGS - ENKEI 18" RSV GUN METAL ROLLERS MACHINED LIP - SIRIUS SATTELLITE RADIO- ALPINE IVA-W200 2-DIN DVD/CD/AV Head Unit - ALPINE REAR FLIP DOWN MONITOR
27th LMNT

Post by 27th LMNT »

Round up some more guys.We would love to have you come out.It will also GM a wider range of support and help the show grow.