Looking for Parts

Ontario
wpj

Looking for Parts

Post by wpj »

hey all I am looking for some parts, bumper guard, window guards, door guards etc......is ther a better dealer to get them from or a good aftermarket place I'm in the west end.Will
Jaycie685

Re: Looking for Parts (wpj)

Post by Jaycie685 »

For bumper guard (rear bumper protector), try checking eBay. I got mine off there for $25 shipped. Type in "rear bumper protector toyota matrix" as they are cheaper and bigger than the Vibe ones. They have a "lip" that overhangs the edge to give the bumper more protection compared to the Vibe one that just sits on top of the bumper.What's the window guard and door guard?
Jen's Vibe:: 2004 two-tone base in Frosty :: Automatic :: Exhaust Tip :: Rear Bumper Protector :: Cargo Nets :: Rear Cargo Mat :: Rear Cargo Cover :: "You just got passed by a wagon " decal :: Red glowing "No Smoking" plug in cigarette lighter ::
Atomb

Post by Atomb »

hey will,i'm out by you also (milton area). i haven't found any place for the bumper protector but Jaycie is correct that the toyota one is probably a better choice. i got the GM one on my vibe for free when i bought my vibe...as for other 'stuff'. Boxgrover on here has found a decent bug deflector at Canadian tire for a decent price. as you know the dealer is pretty pricey for everything. For window guards, do you mean those wind deflector things? Door guards, i'm not sure what you're talking about there.
I have signatures turned off so I'm not even sure what mine says in this space!