Tinted Vibe

Ontario
OttawaVibe

Tinted Vibe

Post by OttawaVibe »

For anyone interested...I just had the Vibe tinted at ACCUR-IT here in Ottawa(Orleans, Youville Dr. accross from Wheelsport). Fred is the guys name. Does a very good job at excellent prices. He has a sale on right now....I paid 140 taxes in. 15% all around. Don't think you'll beat that price! And there's a lifetime warranty.
Base Vibe 5spdFrosty with Alum Wheels, Pwr Pack , Premium Stereo and tinted windowsOrdered March 12 2002Arrived July 19 2002Now sporting 15" Steel Wheels and winter tires! Thanks Mother Nature!
OttawaVibe

Re: Tinted Vibe (Salsa!)

Post by OttawaVibe »

The car came from Turpin.... It has and will never see that place again. They screwed up in SOOOO many ways. At every opportunity I have I'll express my dislike for that dealership!!
Base Vibe 5spdFrosty with Alum Wheels, Pwr Pack , Premium Stereo and tinted windowsOrdered March 12 2002Arrived July 19 2002Now sporting 15" Steel Wheels and winter tires! Thanks Mother Nature!
Sputnik

Re: Tinted Vibe (OttawaVibe)

Post by Sputnik »

Really? Mine came from Turpin as well. They screwed up my oil change!! Left the cap off... so to compensate they're giving me my next oil change for free... but I think I might just go back to Belisle where I got my Cavalier. Excellent service there.
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)
OttawaVibe

Re: Tinted Vibe (Sputnik)

Post by OttawaVibe »

I took the car to Sunrise for it's first oil change..All good. Took it there again yesterday for oil change #2. As posted, I just had the windows tinted and I'm trying to keep the windows up till they've had plenty of time to dry(They'll be fine on the weekend as I'm off to Florida). I asked the service advisor to please note that the windows are to stay UP. As soon as the car rolled in...windows were down...DUH?? Little things...But still!
OttawaVibe

Re: Tinted Vibe (Salsa!)

Post by OttawaVibe »

Salsa! We have expressed our concerns to the owner....Nothing resolved. Too bad for them as in the family there are presently 6 vehicles from Turpin, 3 of which had all service work including tires, lights....Everything done at the dealership. All money now going elsewhere.
TheSlave

Re: Tinted Vibe (OttawaVibe)

Post by TheSlave »

quote:The car came from Turpin.... It has and will never see that place again. They screwed up in SOOOO many ways. At every opportunity I have I'll express my dislike for that dealership!! I don't blame you. My mother bought a Grand Am from them years ago. The deal went fairly well, but service got worse and worse with every visit. After the first year or so she switched to Surgenor, and was always happy with the service.I'm buying my Vibe through Sunrise, and have had a very positive experience so far. I also know one of the service advisors, and he's a really honest guy so I feel comfortable going there.Bottom line: avoid Turpin at all costs. If you get good service there its a complete fluke.
Base Vibe, auto, Neptune, power, alarm, 6 Cd with upgraded speakers, cargo mat, rear bumper protector, Stealth theft-deterent system. Ordered June 24 - delivery on January 24.
Sputnik

Re: Tinted Vibe (TheSlave)

Post by Sputnik »

This is all very interesting... My friend takes her sunfire to Turpin and seems to love them... I believe the pontiac dealer in Kingston referred her to them. Yup more and more I think I will go back to Belisle. If my first service experience there was as bad as it was, and you say it only gets worse... thats not good.
GenVibe Global Moderator

Current: 2012 Nissan Juke SL - Sapphire Blue Onyx (July '12 - present)
Current: 2012 Nissan Leaf SL 100% Electric - Blue Ocean (Dec '11 - present)

Past: 2003 Pontiac Vibe - Satellite Silver (Aug '02 - Dec '07)