GM Conquest coupons are back...

Ontario
04BlkVibe

GM Conquest coupons are back...

Post by 04BlkVibe »

If anyone that is looking to buy/considering a GM car in Canada and is not entitled to a GM discount, PM me. I could potentially try to get you some $ off (say $1000). This may convince you to buy GM.Vic
2004 Abyss Vibe 5Spd Sport Appearance Package (Factory spoilers and ground effect)Sports Package (16" Wheels and Sunroof)Power Package, Safety Package (ABS and Side Air Bags)Monotone, 30% Tint all aroundNon Factory Option: Backup Sensor, Alpine MP3 Player, Autodimming Mirror, 17" Matrix RimsCome see it all at: http://members.cardomain.com/04blkvibe
Mavrik

Re: GM Conquest coupons are back... (04BlkVibe)

Post by Mavrik »

Does canada have the GM employee discount on all 05 models right now like the US GM dealership incentives are right now?
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
04BlkVibe

Post by 04BlkVibe »

No we don't. The sales in Canada is not as bad as in the US.
2004 Abyss Vibe 5Spd Sport Appearance Package (Factory spoilers and ground effect)Sports Package (16" Wheels and Sunroof)Power Package, Safety Package (ABS and Side Air Bags)Monotone, 30% Tint all aroundNon Factory Option: Backup Sensor, Alpine MP3 Player, Autodimming Mirror, 17" Matrix RimsCome see it all at: http://members.cardomain.com/04blkvibe
Mavrik

Re: (04BlkVibe)

Post by Mavrik »

Haha thats almost funny. Wonder why that is though really. Then again when I lived in ontario, most people owned something from the big three. Up here in alaska, its Toyota pickups, big three pickups and subarus you see the most of.
2007 stage 2 Satin White Pearl Subaru STi 2008 stage 2 Subaru STi hatch See my car at: Mavrik's car page
AKLGT

Post by AKLGT »

up here, the big 3 have a tough time competing w/ the reliability of the imports. plus with awd availability of subes, it's tough NOT to trip on them! lol
AKLGT1998 Subaru 2.5RS
drunkenmaxx

Re: GM Conquest coupons are back... (Mavrik)

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »Does canada have the GM employee discount on all 05 models right now like the US GM dealership incentives are right now?ha you damn american! don't know crap about canada, do you?
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Mavrik

Re: GM Conquest coupons are back... (drunkenvibe)

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »ha you damn american! don't know crap about canada, do you? probably a little more then you.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »probably a little more then you. oh yeah? at least i know when to use than instead of then!!!
chew aura pizza cheat main"the world in my hands, there's noone left to hear you scream, noone's there for you"
Mavrik

Re: GM Conquest coupons are back... (drunkenvibe)

Post by Mavrik »

Quote, originally posted by drunkenvibe »oh yeah? at least i know when to use than instead of then!!! That is so true, must be all this smoke filled air damaging my system. Alaska has like 6 forest fires right now. At night the sky is an eerie yellow... very creepy.
drunkenmaxx

Post by drunkenmaxx »

Quote, originally posted by Mavrik »That is so true, must be all this smoke filled air damaging my system. Alaska has like 6 forest fires right now. At night the sky is an eerie yellow... very creepy.the sky where i glows yellow at night... from the steel mill dumping hot slag!!!mmm, smells great! (like a really bad fart)
04BlkVibe

Post by 04BlkVibe »

For those that's interested: Here's some more info I just found out today.This is only for First Time New Vehicle Buyer or a Competitive Household (someone w/ NON GM cars on the driveway).I'll need some info from you..which then...within 15 days after, you'll receive a $1000 coupon to be used on your car.Thanks
04BlkVibe

Post by 04BlkVibe »

ttt
victorzhu

Post by victorzhu »

I think I got one from you last year so I bought my Vibe, thanks again. Now I am trying to persuade some of my friends, who are interested in Malibu, to buy a American car, since I personally don't like Japs. So if you still have these coupons, can I get one or two? Thanks a lot.
04BlkVibe

Post by 04BlkVibe »

ttt
Andrew-4ce

Re: GM Conquest coupons are back... (04BlkVibe)

Post by Andrew-4ce »

To bump an old thread... does anyone know if there is a similar program this year in Ontario?Thanks.
04BlkVibe

Post by 04BlkVibe »

Nope. ...