Master Parts Listing

Pontiac, GM SPO (Service Parts Organization) & TRD (Toyota Racing Development) discussions
paulclassa

Re: (blackphoenix)

Post by paulclassa »

I wonder if 2005 is same I know where one is
joecoolinatl

Re: Master Parts Listing

Post by joecoolinatl »

looked through the links but couldnt find a part i'm looking for,

i need the 2 plastic screws that go into the back of the plastic "engine appearance cover"
anyone have any ideas?
2003 Neptune Base
Moon & Tunes Pkg.
Premium Monotone Pkg./ 16" Wheels
shanghei

Post by shanghei »

Are any of the two part websites in the first post reputable? It seems gm parts direct has cheaper prices but horrid reviews online.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

shanghei wrote:Are any of the two part websites in the first post reputable? It seems gm parts direct has cheaper prices but horrid reviews online.
I used to use GM Parts Direct and never had an issue receiving what I ordered, etc. Last year though, after getting a wrong part number from GM Parts Direct and being out $60.00+ because they wouldn't let me return the part even though it was their mistake, I discovered GM Parts Center.net and have been using them ever since. I have ordered from GM Parts Center 5 or 6 times now without any issues whatsoever. They offer free shipping on everything except oversized items i.e. wheels, engines, hoods, etc. They do charge a $7.99 handling fee on every order, but this is nothing compared to GM Parts Direct's automatic $12.95 shipping charge, even for the tiniest item. GM Parts Center also does coupon codes quite often (they list them on their homepage) where they will offer 5% off your entire order, 10% off any order over $100, etc. I have taken advantage of their coupon codes a couple times and have saved quite a bit of money. I highly recommend them.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
NoRemorse2291

Post by NoRemorse2291 »

This list is a godsend. I hit a deer in 2015 and this is amazing. I thought rock auto had everything but man. Thanks for the list.
KingKrab65

Post by KingKrab65 »

vibenvy wrote:
shanghei wrote:Are any of the two part websites in the first post reputable? It seems gm parts direct has cheaper prices but horrid reviews online.
I used to use GM Parts Direct and never had an issue receiving what I ordered, etc. Last year though, after getting a wrong part number from GM Parts Direct and being out $60.00+ because they wouldn't let me return the part even though it was their mistake, I discovered GM Parts Center.net and have been using them ever since. I have ordered from GM Parts Center 5 or 6 times now without any issues whatsoever. They offer free shipping on everything except oversized items i.e. wheels, engines, hoods, etc. They do charge a $7.99 handling fee on every order, but this is nothing compared to GM Parts Direct's automatic $12.95 shipping charge, even for the tiniest item. GM Parts Center also does coupon codes quite often (they list them on their homepage) where they will offer 5% off your entire order, 10% off any order over $100, etc. I have taken advantage of their coupon codes a couple times and have saved quite a bit of money. I highly recommend them.
I have ordered parts from GM Parts Direct before only to get an "out of stock" e-mail a couple of days later. Once it was for a bolt, which was kind strange to me. Thanks for the heads up on the GM Parts Center. I will have to check them out. RockAuto and PartsGeek are starting to get a little bare on things that are not general maintenance parts.
2003 Base Vibe
LongBeachVibes

Post by LongBeachVibes »

noticed different part numbers for struts for options W/ O ALUMINUM WHEEL and W/ ALUMINUM WHEEL. Is there any difference between those struts?
Also is there any cross reference parts list for Toyota and Pontiac?