Plastic under car?

Pontiac, GM SPO (Service Parts Organization) & TRD (Toyota Racing Development) discussions
criticalcarern

Plastic under car?

Post by criticalcarern »

I apologize in advance, because I know this question has been asked. However, the whole plastic sheeting under the passenger side up into the wheel well and fog light has broke and shredded. Is this one piece? If so what is the part number? Also does anyone know where I can find the schematic to put it back in place? I just dont want to have to pay someone else to do it for me. Thanks
tribalman

Re: Plastic under car? (criticalcarern)

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by criticalcarern »I apologize in advance, because I know this question has been asked. However, the whole plastic sheeting under the passenger side up into the wheel well and fog light has broke and shredded. Is this one piece? If so what is the part number? Also does anyone know where I can find the schematic to put it back in place? I just dont want to have to pay someone else to do it for me. Thanksyeup. all one piece. goes from just the front lip all the way around the wheel well. costs about 70 bucks when i replaced mine.it's not that hard, just go one bolt at a time and fastener at a time.
None. Vibe is gone.
tribalman

Re: Plastic under car? (tribalman)

Post by tribalman »

oh, there are also 2 clips that connect the liner to the bumper facia, do you have both of those?
None. Vibe is gone.
vibenvy

Re: Plastic under car? (tribalman)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by criticalcarern »I apologize in advance, because I know this question has been asked. However, the whole plastic sheeting under the passenger side up into the wheel well and fog light has broke and shredded. Is this one piece? If so what is the part number? Also does anyone know where I can find the schematic to put it back in place? I just dont want to have to pay someone else to do it for me. ThanksWhat year is your Vibe?
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
ou.grizzly

Re: Plastic under car? (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by ou.grizzly »

J_TO_ENVY is correct,We need to know the YEAR and MODEL of the Pontiac Vibe to assist you. Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »What year is your Vibe?Quote, originally posted by criticalcarern »I apologize in advance, because I know this question has been asked. However, the whole plastic sheeting under the passenger side up into the wheel well and fog light has broke and shredded. Is this one piece? If so what is the part number? Also does anyone know where I can find the schematic to put it back in place? I just dont want to have to pay someone else to do it for me. Thanks
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
criticalcarern

Re: Plastic under car? (ou.grizzly)

Post by criticalcarern »

I apologize, I thought I added this originally but its a base model 2005
vibenvy

Re: Plastic under car? (criticalcarern)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by criticalcarern »I apologize, I thought I added this originally but its a base model 2005No biggie .The piece you need is called a fender liner - right (passenger). The part number is: #88969696. It's $70.03 + $7.99 (handling) = $78.02 on GMPartsCenter.net.Here is the page that also lists all the retainers and bolts that hold the fender liner in place. You will need to look at your vehicle and see whether any/all of these are still in tact or not. If you need any you can order them along with the fender liner itself. Also, I see you live in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. I'm not too far from you in Sandwich, Illinois. If you need any help installing the fender liner, I'd be more than willing to meet you halfway or something and give you a hand .
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage