Monkey Wrench Racing Fuel Rail with Super charger

1.8-liter VVTL-i (2ZZ-GE) and VVT-i (1ZZ-FE) engine, transmission, exhaust, intake, and performance tuning discussions
B14CK_H4WK

Monkey Wrench Racing Fuel Rail with Super charger

Post by B14CK_H4WK »

So I got a Monkey Wrench Fuel Rail, but I found out it didn't go on 100% correct because of my super charger. Make sure you use Yellow Gas Teflon Tape to seal both sides of the rail as well as the 1/8 NPT port, so you don't leak any gas. You should also buy new O rings for your injectors if you are going to use the same injectors. I recommend using some wd40 around the O rings to help slide them onto the rail correctly. I shaved the rail with a dremel and a cutting blade and just kept going up and down with the cutting blade, it worked really well but aluminum powder went everywhere.
http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/produ ... ts_id=1083

You can see the shape of the fuel rail here. The part i circled in red touches the super charger and doesn't properly sit and align the injectors

You don't have to shave the rail down everywhere, just where the intake ports are, Again shown in red

Again you can see how deep i went with the shave

Installed photo
ImUrOBGYN

Re: Monkey Wrench Racing Fuel Rail with Super charger

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

Nice. Glad you got it to work.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage