Best exhaust for a 2009 AWD Vibe

1.8-liter VVTL-i (2ZZ-GE) and VVT-i (1ZZ-FE) engine, transmission, exhaust, intake, and performance tuning discussions
Gohan77

Best exhaust for a 2009 AWD Vibe

Post by Gohan77 »

open to all suggestions. I want a good sound and a nice looking exhaust tip. Preferably under 500 bucks . thanks
SeattleJeremy

Re: Best exhaust for a 2009 AWD Vibe

Post by SeattleJeremy »

Custom is going to be your only option. No one makes an off the shelf performance exhaust kit for the AWD Vibe\Matrix.

Search for a competent muffler shop in your area and they should be able to make what ever you need.

Here's another thread on this subject :D
viewtopic.php?t=36731
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
csxt8058

Post by csxt8058 »

Actually Magnaflow makes a nice aftermarket catback system for the '09 and '10 Vibe AWD and Matrix. I had one on my '10 and it was perfect in my humble opinion. I bought it and had it shipped for under $500. Sound was only slightly louder than stock and it used all the factory hangers and mounts. You can check out the photos of it on my garage page.

JR

2010 Ultra White AWD-Railfan Customized...on to a new owner in 2015
2008 two tone Salsa base model..current railfan rig
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

Wow, neat. I must have clicked the wrong year when I checked the other day.
Here it is http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shop ... ll&id=8466

csxt8058, do you have any tips on where to pick it up?
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

As I said in your Garage thread...
vibenvy wrote:Magnaflow makes a direct-fit catback exhaust system for the 2009-2010 Vibe AWD. I highly recommend ordering it from Hott Exhaust. Be sure to use the link on their homepage (Get Coupons!) to receive a discount code. Let them know what part/s you want and they’ll send you a discount code to use at checkout. I ended up paying right around $440.00 shipped last July. I have the Magnaflow system on my GT and love it. It sounds great. Only slightly louder than stock unless you really step on the gas. It fits and looks great too.
Definitely be sure to check out the pictures of it installed on csxt8058's 2009 AWD Vibe. As he posted, he too was very happy with the fit and sound.
SeattleJeremy wrote:do you have any tips on where to pick it up?
Hott Exhaust! You won't find a better price on Magnaflow products. Trust me... I did a lot of research before buying the Magnaflow catback for my Vibe from them last summer. As soon as I have the money, I will be buying the Magnaflow catback for my mom's Vibe from them. Excellent place for sure!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage