2003 VIBE GT UPGRADES

1.8-liter VVTL-i (2ZZ-GE) and VVT-i (1ZZ-FE) engine, transmission, exhaust, intake, and performance tuning discussions
cfun

2003 VIBE GT UPGRADES

Post by cfun »

Hey guys im looking for ideas on how to improve my 03 GT. I already have a cold air intake and the rest is stock. The more info the better!
keithvibe

Re: 2003 VIBE GT UPGRADES (cfun)

Post by keithvibe »

Got to do a searchi hear lots of stickers increase power
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.
Herb

Post by Herb »

Well I've done a few to my 03 GT over the years, CAI, cat back exhaust, short shifter, upper & mid gate spoilersOthers have done various suspension mods from lowering to anti sway barsYou can check out my garage page as I can't remember everything I've done off the top of my head:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=35921
Would you agree to debris acceptance? 2003 Vibe GTMods installed GM Top and Mid-Gate Spoilers, Cosmo CAI, TWM Short Shifter with Desert Eagle weighted shift knob, TWM Bronzoil Shifter Cable Bushings, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Unichip, Injen Billet Aluminum Engine/Sparkplug covers and oil cap, Optima RedTop Battery, Lineage Ground Wire KitAwaiting install: Energy Suspension Motor Mounts, DC Sports Header
dgekiere

Post by dgekiere »

the gt is kinda maxed out for power from factory without going crazy on modding it out. depending on what you want you could put an exhaust system on it but really the only gain you get is better exhaust tone, not sure i really noticed any power gain when i put mine on but it sounded better.seen people put the pully kits on and blow their motors, so i wouldn't go that route either.good luck with your search
2003 VIBE GT, CONVERTING TO RALLY CAR. http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=463112004 vibe gt magnaflow catback exhaust (bought totaled 9/06 with 1600 miles, fixed it and in love ever since2004 HONDA CBR1000RRASE Master certified mechanic